1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Secret Service Bails Bush Boy Out Of Booze Bust

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jamcracker, Mar 1, 2001.

1. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

I think there was a 'Bush boy'. There was a 'booze bust'. I'll give you your crux. [​IMG] LOL.

------------------
    That team is not afraid of anybody in the East, and they've been playing that way -- George Karl on the Rockets.

2. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

3. Timing

Timing Member

Dumbo... [​IMG]

------------------
    "Relax... kids swallow quarters all the time. If she craps out two dimes and a nickel then start worrying!" -Grumpier Old Men

4. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

At least Troll-O rhymes, Dumb-O [​IMG]

5. Timing

Timing Member

lol [​IMG]

------------------
    "Relax... kids swallow quarters all the time. If she craps out two dimes and a nickel then start worrying!" -Grumpier Old Men

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Lynus, that story about hopping the fence is hilarious. What were the tow trucks for exactly? To hall away the broken fence boards? What were you charged with?

I'm sure that guy feared for his life if he is pulling a gun on you. Maybe the cops should have shot at him for being overzealous.

LOL

------------------

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Something very similar happened to me at Bear Creek Park (I think that is what it was called). My friends and I were like 12 and we slid through the gated fence. We were cutting across the golf course to go to Stop n Go to buy some drinks. As we walk, some cop pulls up in a golf cart and begins to question us. He says for security reasons he has to ask us to go back across the fence. What are we gonna do?

Not as funny but thought I'd mention it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Smokey (edited March 02, 2001).]

8. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

::groaning-in-actual-pain-O::

.....and Bing-O was his name-O

------------------
    "We got f*cking smashed every day. And then when we came here to Beverly Hills, we had drugs, we had chicks, we had orgies. I thought I'd died and gone to f*cking Rome"
    ---Ozzy Osbourne, on the early days of Black Sabbath

9. TraJ

TraJ Member

I think Bush should have let the guy rot in jail...

...then pardon him his last day in office.

Nah, thankfully stuff like that doesn't really happen.

------------------
    The sky is falling!