1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bush on NAFTA

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rockHEAD, Feb 16, 2001.

1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Before leaving for Mexico, President Bush was asked for his views on NAFTA. Bush replied, "I think all music on the internet should be free to download!"

--courtesy of Craig Kilborn, The Late Late Show on CBS

------------------
    The Psychedelic Groove House of Rockets Basketball Love!

Come and chat with us on game nights in CC.net chat!

2. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

Se habla espanol? I know 'bout them Chimi-changas! hahaha!

------------------
    Whatever you want to do, you have to do something else first.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

The sad thing? I don't know if this is real or not!

[​IMG]

------------------
    "Knickerbocker Please!"
    Not sure if you want to see Hannibal? visit www.swirve.com, and we'll tell you how to feel!!

4. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

That's not what he said. He said, "I buy all m'auto parts there. If my car's disfunctionable, I can always fixify it."