1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone else going to watch the rest of the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, May 7, 2005.

Tags:
?

Are you?

1. Yes

109 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. No

134 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. zhao1109

zhao1109 Contributing Member

only SPURS

2. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

I'm rooting for Phoenix to knock out the Mavs. Once that is complete I will find another team that I hate to root against.

The NBA playoffs are far from being over.

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I will watch Miami in support of JVG's bro..

4. jli

jli Member

No. The season is over for me. See your guys next season.

5. win2k

win2k Member

NBA=Fixed Game

Without Rox, I dont care it.

6. YallMean

YallMean Member

I will. But I wont watch on week days anymore. Weekends only. The piston pacers series is interesting. Dallas and Suns, nash vs cuban will be interesting. I still love basketball. I think Spurs will win it all.

7. corbe

corbe Contributing Member

I have no choice, I had to promise my Spurs Fan Girlfriend, that I would watch the Spurs with her, because she watched all The Rockets playoff games with me. UUUGGGGHHHHH, there is only one team I hate more than the Spurs and we all know who that is.:( :mad:

8. Gascon

Gascon Member

I'm going to watch long enough to root for whatever team the Mavericks are playing.

Hopefully, I'm only watching four more games.

9. notthefullquid

notthefullquid Contributing Member

call me crazy but I'll be rooting for the Mavs. I think. Okay, maybe I will. And I won't be just because they beat us (you know, that whole logic of "I want to lose to the best team), but just because I can't stand Phoenix. I hate Q, and I hate Amare. Dirk flops but I think he's a pretty decent guy off the court, call me crazy. Cuban is a dork but hell, you'd love him if he was your owner. I really just hate Josh Howard, but I also thank him indirectly because I think it's him that will make the Dallas / Houston rivalry so much more interesting. I'm rooting for Detroit, or Miami, by the way, and for Shaq to be a monster, because I want the balance of power to shift East, as it almost already has.

10. Jeffster

Jeffster Contributing Member

Yes, of course I will. I love the NBA, even though most of the officials are terrible. But I won't stay up to see the end of the late games like I would if the Rockets were in it, I have to get up too early these days.

11. New Jack

New Jack Member

I'll watch, but aside from the Houston/Dallas series I've found the playoffs to be extremely boring thus far. I wish they would shorten each round.