1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Mavericks @ Rockets 5/5/2005 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 3, 2005.

1. fasthand2000

fasthand2000 Contributing Member

Gee, I can't until Saturday.

Rockets will win and big. Every games in this series were very close until last night. Mavs was lucky to win games 3,4,5. We will blow them away in GAME 7!

Rockets 101
    Mavs 90

Watch out, Suns
    :D

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

love this team. among my favorite houston teams of all time. championships notwithstanding....i love this team. from JVG to Sura to McGrady to Yao to Barry to Mt. Mutombo....the whole team. all of them. incredible.

3. lexled

lexled Contributing Member

Anybody have the pic that ran on the chronicle front page, Tmac dunking on Dampier and slapping his face at the same time?

classic

4. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

5. TechLabor

TechLabor Contributing Member

When Nash is gone, Dirk is done!

Nash is a bigger star than Dirk. Without helps from referees, Dirk is nobody.

6. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

I absolutely can't wait for the highlight reel, just so I can see Sura's takedown again. :D

7. roxgirl

roxgirl Member

c'mon guys, dirk is a great player too...we haven't given him so much attention b/c he "sucks." he's had a bad series so far...but he's a great player. I'm just glad he's not doing well and hope it continues. i think he's beginning to doubt himself now.

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

great is overused. he's not great. he's very good.

9. hnjjz

hnjjz Member

I want to see that takedown too! R2K please include it in the highlight! Thanks!

10. NBAviewer

NBAviewer Member

The fact is Yao played good Rox won one and lost one. However, if the refs were better, Rox should win series already. Now what I know is refs will do a fair job in Game7, and Rox will kill those cows.:D