1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone hear about the "rowdiest fans?"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GladiatoRowdy, May 3, 2005.

1. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

A friend just called me and said that he heard on the radio that the 15 rowdiest fans who get to the Toybox early will get seats in a special cheering section. Anyone else hear about it?

If anyone else wants to plan a CF.net group to try to make it into said section, I would be willing to help coordinate.

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

There are like 2 threads about this.

They started this when the playoffs began.

It's gurranteed tickets if you face paint and dress up.

They only gave away 10 tickets to the saturday game, because only 10 people showed up for the free tickets. the other 5 went to waste.

R2K and I wanted to try it last Saturday.

3. Susan

Susan Contributing Member

At the games, they put the "Rowdiest Fans" in the area around the center of the arena just above the lower bowl from where Cynthia Cooper and company broadcast. They appear to be standing most of the time, have signs, and usually are sporting body paint etc. They sort of tried to pump the crowd up.

4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

I am planning on being there, as are a friend and a coworker. If anyone wants to plan to meet up, email me through the board or post in this thread.

5. vtkp99

vtkp99 Contributing Member

Andy, be sure to stand around the door, this's not like the one last year (red hair deal). My cousins went last Thursday, and could not get in. They are not organized like last year and very crowed...good luck, take some pictures

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

If they stay out of bounds, make sure they slap the ball while they're not looking... and get the ball and fall... and then act like nothing happened... and make sure you get fouled...