1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

YET AGAIN, WORST PLAYOFF CROWD EVER

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rock101, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coma

coma Contributing Member

The loudest I hear our TC crowds are when the Rockets are about to score 100 points.

Even with a stadium 3/4 empty, it gets deafening.

2. canoner2002

canoner2002 Contributing Member

Sorry, out-towners like me cannon really afford flying out 1500 miles to be there, but it is not like we don't want to be there. I get cable TV just to buy NBA league pass and I don't even watch any other program on TV. I guess we all get a bit disppointed after the loss, so don't take any cristism personal. As a whole, I don't think anyone can deny that Houston fans are relatively quiet, compared with fans of some other teams.

3. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

If someone wants to help me find a ticket to a game, I will fly down there and show you how to be a fan.

Nosebleed, courtside, whatever...

You know, fans aren't suppose to just cheer and make noise when the team does well (...that's fair weather), you're suppose to cheer when they aren't doing well too - to give them a lift....instead of that eerie silence.

You wonder why this team is a better road team then a home team. It's just pathetic.

4. Susan

Susan Contributing Member

I thought it was pretty loud last night but don't know how it came across on TV. . . .

5. thech0senone

thech0senone Contributing Member

I sat in sec 418 last night and I thought it was very loud. Well a lot louder than it usually is during the regular season atleast. But I did notice that most people in the lower bowl were usually sitting down most of the game.

6. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

If that's the case then I'd hate to be at a Sacramento playoff game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.