1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Mavericks @ Rockets 4/28/2005 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 26, 2005.

1. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Hey I was merely asking a question, why are you so irked? :confused:

2. bigballerj

bigballerj Member

I somewhat agree. Games 1-6 are equally important because you can lose any of those games and still win the series. However game 7 is by far the most important simply because you must win it in order to win the series.

3. mr_gootan

mr_gootan Member

I hope the 'Germanator' comment causes Dirk to get the ball more. He'll have to:
    A) Take a highly contested jumper, even if coming off of a pick
    B) Dribble--> TO
    C) Pass--> TO

It's easier to defend when you know who is getting the ball each time down.

Are You Ready For Some ROCKETS?

4. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

hehehe...thanks Darth

5. zhao1109

zhao1109 Contributing Member

say "germantor " is really bad idea. DIRK still a MVP calib player, FANS are overjoy, hope players are not.

6. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

I'm on my way to the TC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Rockets!!!!

7. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

Let's GO ROCKETS FANS

bring some NOISE to PR:)

8. vizier

vizier Member

you mean "second best PAID center in the NBA"?

9. fasthand2000

fasthand2000 Contributing Member

We are playing at home, we are going sweep Mavs

Rockets 110
    Mavs 102

Yao is going to score 28/8/3
    T-Mac has another monster game 33/10/8

We will play Suns in the 2nd round!!

:D

10. coma

coma Contributing Member

2.5 hrs until game time.

I love this game!

11. saintja2

saintja2 Contributing Member

Does anyone know if this game can be watched on Cool Streaming? Please, help.. It seems CCTV5 isn't showing this :(

Well, I guess I'll have to wait for the torrent then...

12. RocketsFAN3035

I hate to say it (because I know I'm going to get hammered for it), but I'm not feeling a W tonite. I think the Mavs are just going to stick it to us tonite. Just a gut feeling. Hope I'm wrong.... (yeah I'll eat that crow, and proudly so too).

13. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Your plate is being prepared...

14. CHAD444

CHAD444 Contributing Member

This feels like the Dream Era im so F****ing nervous it's killing me.............3-0 would be the END!! :D

15. Nikonism

Nikonism Member

HELP!!!
    I am in panic mode, just found out the game is not on either CCTV5 or BTV 6 , is there any way I can catch this game ?

I am in Beijing ,I got dish (146.0) in my other place , which has espn, star sports and sports plus .

Thanks .

16. redcapital

redcapital Contributing Member

If you didn't have enough faith in our guys before the playoffs started, you should now. I believe we are more determined and eager to take this series than the Mavs. The Mavs are mustering what's left of their will power to strike back at us, all we need to do is hanging in there, they WILL collapse mentally.

This is a duel of mental toughness, especially b/w the team leaders, we have T-mac, and Yao (who tends to rise to the occasion), and a bunch of tough veterans, they won't will let us down.

17. hooroo

hooroo Member

somebody photoshop rybo's head onto a sony aibo then have dirk tripping over this se aibo!

18. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

I hope for 3) - but yall can know that for every rebound Yao gets tonight I'll donate a $1 to the site.

My feeling is that Yao will come out strong, but I will be very disappointed if he doesn't bring the same kind of aggression he brought out in game 2.

19. redcapital

redcapital Contributing Member

You don't need to worry about Yao, he's dying to prove himself, only question is " will the refs let him"?

20. hoang17

hoang17 Contributing Member

okay gonna put in my input before tipoff:

I think this game is gonna be a lot like game 2. It all depends on if we get off to a good start and weather dallas's hunger. If we can keep up with them til halftime then i think we'll be okay. It's critical we get off to a good start.

Rocks : 106
    Mavs : 99

Go Rockets!!!