1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket fans in LA/Orange County

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The_Yoyo, Apr 20, 2005.

Tags:
  1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

is there anyway u can find the exact address for yusiye? and also you know if they have espn there? (most places will have cable but just to make sure)

my email address is
    shriram@earthlink.net if u need to send any info

2. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Contributing Member

ill try guys. i got work tomorrow til like 10-something pm (im currently on my work computer so you know i work late) so im not really sure. if i cant get it tomorrow, ill get it sat morning, post it here asap for you guys and ill email it to both of you. ill also ask if they can show the rocs game.

3. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Dude, you guys should head up to the ESPNZone in Downtown Disney.

4. yusiye

yusiye Contributing Member

can you find their phone number or something? maybe that will save sometime

5. TheFelderFirm

TheFelderFirm Member

Yo im going to Yankee Doodles at 9 AM to watch the NFL draftt and have some breakfast there then im going to hooters in Hollywood or barneys to watch the Rockets game at 2:30 pm.. anyone interested e-mail me at: TheFelderFirm@aol.com

6. happyricky

happyricky Contributing Member

Do you mean the Pizzahut at Culver and Barranca? Thanks, I'll ask my buddy to check it out.

7. BranJ17

BranJ17 Member

This is completely useless post, but do any of you guys in OC ever run into those kids on the show?

8. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

That sounds good. Some of the other places mentioned is a little far for me to go to, since I don't have a car. :(

I'll send you an email.

9. jh811

jh811 Member

nope. not to burst your bubble but i think the majority of the show is filmed in LA

10. The_Yoyo

couch pot8o can you give rough directions to the place? i cant find an address to a shakeys on azusa ave near the 60 freeway. the one i come up with is in covina between badillo and cypress on azusa. like from the puente hills mall would be great. like where the crab shack and krispy kreme are. is it on azusa itself or like on gale or valley? i have yusiye phone # and he has mine so we will be able to contact each other tomorrow. if u can email me your contact info (shriram@earthlink.net) that would be great.

the game is scheduled to start at 2:30 how about arrive like at 2:10 so we make sure we get the best seats possible and to make sure they show the rockets game

11. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Okay, TheFelderFirm and I will be at Hooters near Hollywood/Highland across the street from the Kodak theater. If you anyone else wants to meet up there, you can shoot me ( em_cable@yahoo.com ) or thefelderfirm ( TheFelderFirm@aol.com ) an email.

12. The_Yoyo

couch pot8o, still waiting on your reply, searching for the pinoy-pinay i came up with this shakeys which sounds like the one you were mentioning in west covina:

Shakey's Pizza
    (626) 581-4646
    2520 S Azusa Ave
    West Covina, CA 91792

i am pretty sure this is the place i'll call them later today and ask if they are airing the game, if they arent then i will head to scoreboards in pomona to watch it, yusiye i'll give you a call as well as post here around 1 pm after i call them. if this shakeys will air the game i'll go there around 2-210pm

13. ndtan9

ndtan9 New Member

I'm actually heading to the ESPN Zone today to watch the game. Hopefully they will be showing it there and not the NFL draft.

14. The_Yoyo

called the shakeys and they said that they do have espn so yusiye and i will be there, i should arrive anywhere from 2-210 hopefully couch pot8o will show and anyone else who can make it