1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Will Bush abolish Abortion?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by moestavern19, Jan 23, 2001.

1. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

stringie,

You are one classy guy. [​IMG]

------------------
    Big A, little a bouncing B,
    The System might have got you, but it won't get me.

2. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

You guys really blew my population comments out of proportion. My point is that abortion prevents unwanted children. The less unwanted children, the better. With overpopulation eating up the world's food supplies, it is best for people to only have children if they want to. Anyway, would you rather a woman toss her child into a dumpster, or get an abortion. I know I would chose the latter. I stick to my point that as long as the fetus is attached to the mother physically, it is simply a part of her body.

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

From a poll taken by fox...

A majority (62 percent) thinks the Supreme Court should let the Roe v.Wade decision stand, while 29 percent think it should be overturned. These results remain statistically unchanged from polls taken in 1998 and 1999.

http://foxnews.com/fn99/politics/012601/bush_poll_fox.sml

------------------
    'Deeds, not words, shall speak me.'

[This message has been edited by mc mark (edited January 26, 2001).]

4. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Just want to chime in with a bumper sticker I really liked.
    "Keep your rosaries off my ovaries"
    [​IMG]

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams fan club. Web site coming soon

atheistalliance.org

[This message has been edited by DEANBCURTIS (edited January 26, 2001).]

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Jeff -- so are you saying you only support abortion rights if the baby is in the first trimester??? How do you feel about partial birth abortions???

------------------