1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just got DirecTV. What channel are games on? Please help.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket Freak, Apr 9, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

What channel are the games usually on? I have to work tonight and want to Tivo the Phoenix game. I didn't see FSSW as a channel and I remember something about RSN showing games when I had the satellite a few years ago.

Please help...Thanks!

2. kbourda

kbourda Member

It usually varies depending on the other NBA teams in our market (SA and Dallas). Surf your guide but it's usually on 646.

3. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

Tonight's game is on ESPN - I think channel 206 on DirecTV. FSSW is channel 643 and like the previous poster said sometimes they are on 646 as well. You can always just do a search for Rockets if you can't find it.

4. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

5. wgray

wgray Member

make sure to check your alt sports chan

i have dish network and thay do change it up on me alot

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yep, FSSW is 643 but sometimes the game is on another channel near that. DirecTV rocks man, you'll love it!

7. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

I just got it yesterday solely for Rockets games, but so far I'll echo your sentiments. I'm here in Austin and I went to watch the last Phoenix game at Aussies who said they don't really need League Pass because most Rockets games come on regardless. I keep seeing blacked-out games on these FSN's and alternates, but I don't think the Rockets are blacked out for any reason in Austin...does anybody know about how many games aren't on DirecTV?

8. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I get every game.......I can't remember any game this season that I wasn't able to see.