1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fox Sports Article with Rockets mention

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Kyrodis, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Kyrodis

Kyrodis Contributing Member

[FoxSports] 10 Things Learned in the NBA This Week (Rockets mention)

I don't think this has been posted yet. It looks like a pretty good analysis of how things are going for us at the moment.

Link: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/3462070

#1 Kyrodis, Mar 15, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  2. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Nice! Good find:D

3. dugtzu

dugtzu Contributing Member

nice to see the rockets get some respect!

but is it just me or does it seem half of these pieces are written from other articles? most stories during any given week say roughly the same things- the ones that offer any real insight stick way out. i get the feeling alot of what we read is based on highlights and ap reports. sad.

but anyway, YEA! respect!

4. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

i like it:D.
    we are gonna surprise some teams in the play-offs:D