1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Wizards 3/2/2005

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 2, 2005.

1. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Contributing Member

you are right and you know what its well places blame because thats the responsibility that comes with contracts and franchise labels

2. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

2850 posts and counting, 20 posts in this thread alone and still not a CONTRIBUTING MEMBER.

Charvo - about time you put something in the tipjar. Clutch has to pay for the bandwidth.

3. ragingFire

ragingFire Contributing Member

After a game when we came back from 17 pt down to compete hard and only lost by a hair, we hardly had any praise for TMac, James, Barry or even JH with several clutched shots at one point ...
    All you can say is Yao sucked over ... and over ...
    So he had a bad game and everyone jumped on him ... Where were you when he had 4 games of 20+ pts in a row, or 7 out of 8 games of 20+ pts ... so on and so forth ...
    It's a darn shame that you call yourselves Rocket fans. It's just downright pathetic.

I do know this, if you enjoy ripping Yao this much when he has a bad game then it must also hurt when he has a good game ... Well, you won't have to wait too long, little people ...

4. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Contributing Member

hahaha call him out tiger...and before you tell me something charvo my contribution to the tip jar has been made and my status will be changes very soon...

5. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Now that i've cooled down, yao, is still 7'6 is multi skilled in almost every facet of the game. a giant like that with such immense Arsenal of Weapons, just dont grow on trees. he is Obviously having a rough trott, but this is the time to get behind the big fella.

6. henrock

henrock Member

Isn't YAO still in his rookie contract? He's still only in his 3rd year, right?

Stats still look comparable to KG in 3rd year

FG% FT% RB Ast TO ST BLK PF PPG
    49 73.8 9.6 4.2 2.3 1.7 1.8 2.7 18.5
    55.3 76.8 8.2 .8 2.7 .5 1.9 3.8 18.5

7. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

don't do that

8. isoman2kx

isoman2kx Member

word.

just joining in for the personal attack on Charvo really

:)

9. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

Well, he didn't get franchise player treatment either, shots, plays run for him, fouls called against him. So get off his back. :p

10. Charvo

Charvo Member

I think Rockets fan have to decide whether they want to suffer through the travails of Yao developing into a good NBA player or win now.

I'm for winning now.

11. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Lets whip the **** outta Dallas! :mad: :D

12. perpetuity

perpetuity Contributing Member

why don't you make a poll and see other fellow rockets fans' response? don't make yourself representing ALL of the rockets fan.

oh, wait, there are millions of chinese fans online..... the poll will be swamped. :D

13. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Who isn't.... and who says you can't have both (oh wait... you did. :rolleyes: )

Yao is already a good NBA player... the people who get frustrated here are the ones that already want him to be the best, or to have 20/10 every single night.

That's not going to happen yet... but NOBODY on here is qualified to say that it will never happen... especially you.

14. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

geez all this stored up crap gets pooped out after a couple bad games, what a bunch of weak "fans", some of y'all make this website look more like "clutchbandwagoners". I'd hate to see the crap stored up after a ten game win streak is broken.

The wizards ARE a good team, and they are very, very dangerous. For the first two halves we did not play well, did not make our shots, that was a TEAM error. The third quarter was beautiful to watch, but DC also made a lot of mental errors. the Fourth quarter was more even, and we just got beat. Remember, Hughes was not around the last time we played, and he has proven himself to be a damn good player. We got beat by a team that was a little luckier than us and tried a bit harder for all four quarters, I'm not going to lose sleep over that or seek desperate decisions after a close loss. The idiots who do, well, hope you guys have a life where not much disappointment happens, otherwise you might go for a sex-change operation that you'll regret later.

15. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

1) Yao is already a good, though inconsistant, NBA player NOW. We are watching him develop into hopefully a great player.

2) Fans don't need to decide anything but if they choose to follow and root for the team and player. The organization makes the decisions on whether they want to go through the developing stage with a player. And, as we all clearly see, the Rockets are willing to do it.

3) Ask the Portland fans if they still like trading away a developing Jermaine O'Neal in order to win now.

4) Do you not take a hint? I would think your real name is Yao considering how the whole board is turning on you. Do you completely ignore everyone else's posts directed towards you? Do you just randomly pull thoughts from the darkest part of your arse and post them. Your posts are incoherant, thoughtless, niave and sometimes derogatory.

So, what California team will you want Yao traded to next month?
    "Yao for Fisher, Foyle & Pietrus; but I don't know if the Warriors will do that now":rolleyes:

16. sun12

sun12 Member

No matter what, the reason that Rox lost against Seattle, Utah and Washington is that the team can't rebound, this includes Yao, Juwan and other players.

17. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Hmm... Charvo to Charo?

That could happen... it might already have.... lets just picture her voice when we read his posts from now on.

"Chica! Chica!!" :D

18. sun12

sun12 Member

M. James or not, if he can't rebound, Rox won't win.

19. fanwq

fanwq Member

Do you see the tnvrs by our backcourts especially stealed by Wizzards. That wasted our many energy such as Big Yao and gave Wizzards a 17 pts lead before 3rd qtr.
    Yes, Yao played bad tonight,what about our turnovers whaich gave wizzards many easy shoots?They are more fit for fastbreak than us because we are halfcourt offence team.

20. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

i am hoping for sura to return. M. james is a scorer and he will score, but i would want sura because everyone else plays better w/ him. M. james will bring us 1 or 3 games but sura will bring us 8 in a row...:D