1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We Got Eric Snow!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rich_argh, Jan 1, 2005.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slowmustang

slowmustang Member

If the MoT and Ward for Dunleavy is true, then I'm all for that one.

2. NetsFan2002

NetsFan2002 Member

Bad trade imho.
    I thought Sura+wesley will be the answer for guards

3. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

well i think snow is good cause he's actually been a starter on a winning team

4. dumbholly

dumbholly Member

if this trade is true, it will once again show wut a classless organization the rockets have become...first jj, now sura

5. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

stop it, its a business, theyre just trying to find ways to be better

im sorry you loved sura

6. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

JJ proved his worth i'll give you that. Sura....he hasn't saved us in playoff games and looks like he won't get to.

Calling and organization classless b/c they admit to their mistake and are willing to go out and find complementary players is dumb(holly)

7. TL

TL Contributing Member

So who is on my basketball team again? I know Yao, TMac, JHo and Elbows, but this is getting ridiculous.

(assuming these 2 trades are true) Overall we don't seem to be a more talented team, and I'm not sure what the impact will be on the team's chemistry, so this seems like desperate attempts for help.

After all this mess, have we at least acquired more friendly contracts? If we drop MoT and Ward and only get Snow's ugly contract, how does that look?

So confused...I want to cheer for more than a jersey. Who the hell is on my team??

8. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

How do you know it's true??

9. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

i just need someone to confirm it dharocks...

10. dumbholly

dumbholly Member

i know i may be overreacting, but seriously, sura, imo, was a perfect compliment to t-mac and yao..a smart, up-tempo, rebounding guard

11. patlabor1

patlabor1 Member

Sura is injury Prone and can't shoot for squat.

Snow can't hit the 3's very well but least he's averaging over 5 assists for his career.

He's old as well but not over the hill yet. I'm down with that at least he isn't 35 or >

Is this BS?, there is a freaking Yao Ming has been traded thread on that board.

I hope this thing is legit I would like Dunleavy here as well but the guy has poor rebounding numbers.

12. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I don't believe this I am watching NBA Tv and no word of any deals is flashing on the screen.Charlie Ward is on the injured list with a legit injury can he be traded anyway.

13. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

guards are supposed to assist, not rebound... pfs do that;)

14. TL

TL Contributing Member

Your ESPN boards are quoting the radio. Are you listening to the same radio to confirm it?

15. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Man, we're tearing up this team.

This sucks to say this - being a Francis hater - but I wish we had kept Francis and Mobley w/ Yao. If we had Phil Jackson on this team, this BBS would be more happier.

16. inler

inler Contributing Member

sc update just now on 610 said nothing

17. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

guys im not as sure with the dunleavy one as i was with the first one i said, so dont be hyped about that one

but believe in the snow one!

18. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

i'm assuming the cavs only sole reason to do this is for contract purposes because sura/padgett won't be that vital to their team (but i guess snow isn't either). getting luke jackson would be nice. Don't know much about him but at least he has potential.

so now we have wesley and snow at the PG. old, overpaid PGs. But at least they're still serviceable. Now if JVG can't trust them running plays, then JVG is a jackass.

mo + ward for dunleavy...now that's interesting....but don't mo + ward = like 10 mil a year? please dont' tell me we're thinking about taking back foyle's albatross of a contract...

19. lancet

lancet Contributing Member

The poster on ESPN board, Maverickshuang, is a known residence troll. I couldn't believe you are bring his sh*t over here.

THIS IS A HOAX, PERIOD!

20. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

mavericks made up the second one that i said not the first

so screw the second one ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.