1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How about nominate Yao as the captain of Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by prlen, Nov 17, 2004.

Tags:
  1. prlen

prlen Member

Force yao to take responsibility for the team!
    Force yao to lead(quote from Jeff),is it the right time?

2. leewaye

leewaye Member

Does Yao wanna assume the responsibility?:confused:

3. prlen

prlen Member

Does anyone know how to be Daddy before feeding the children?

4. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

He's got enough trouble getting himself up to play hard. It would be great if he did develop into a leader, though. I'm not holding my breath.

Picture Yao getting into someone's face and chewing them out. Now think about how far that is from reality.

Evan

5. meh

meh Contributing Member

How much more can you lead than going 13-15 for 27 points? :confused:

I'm not sure what kind of "leading" Yao can do so his teammates won't shoot 23-61 from the field, 3-21 from 3 point line.

6. jediknight94595

jediknight94595 Contributing Member

Maybe Rox will be a better team WITHOUT Yao and WITH Van Gundy.

I think Yao would be happier on the Lakers where he would have little responsibilities except shoot the ball. With Rudy and Kobe there he would have little pressure. And unlink ghost town Toyota Center, the Staples Center is packed every night with screaming fans and Hollywood stars. Thats exactly the kind of atmosphere a young immature player like Yao wants!! :D