1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton -- Anti Semite?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dc sports, Jul 21, 2000.

1. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Check this out!

You said: "Show me where I said that one, oh master of doublespeak!"

OK! I've already pointed it out, and you're evidently pretending you didn't say it, but hey, why not do it again?

HERE IS A QUOTE FROM YOU. YOU, AS IN THE PERSON I AM REPLYING TO.

Do you understand what that means? YOU SAID "who cares" if Hillary did or not. THEN you said you DO care "that George W. Bush probably used" a slur.

What part of that do you not get? You did exactly what I said you did. And it's completely hypocritical to say, AS THAT QUOTE PROVES YOU DID, that you don't care if Clinton used a slur but you DO care if Bush did.

You've lost respect for me? Oh DARN! The day that I begin caring about what someone who can't even remember or understand what HE HIMSELF posted earlier is the day I go Cobain on myself. I guess I'll have to stop pointing out how you're basically stepping on your dick here, rhetorically speaking.

------------------
    I didn't use the cocaine to get high, I just liked the way it smelled.

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Oh great Kagy the finger pointer, I have a question:

Have you ever experienced Anti-Semitism yourself?

That's what I thought.

With that said, the following is a definition of the word hypocrite, straight from the dictionary:

hypocrite n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that they do not hold

Do you think that me "not caring" about whether Hilary Clinton made an Anti-semetic remark 25 years ago then stating that I do care that Dubya probably made one yesterday makes me a hypocrite based on the definition of the word?

I definitely don't care what HC said about anything 25 years ago. And I definitely feel that Dubya, given his lineage and his actions as governor, would be a person prone to use slurs.

It's my opinion. And I'm entitled to it. Get a life. And get a clue.

------------------
    Bring It!!

3. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

I don't know how much simpler I can make this. I apologize to the rest of the BBS for wasting their time by trying to point out something so obvious to someone so dense.

4. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I don't know how much simpler to put this. I apologize to the rest of the BBS for wasting their time by getting involved in a flame war with someone who is very much in love with the sound of his own voice, yet has no respect for other people's opinions.

------------------
    Bring It!!