1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Positives of the past 3 games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by London'sBurning, Nov 5, 2004.

1. DearRock

DearRock Contributing Member

Thanks God for Deke. The assessment of the positives is spot on but I remain highly concerned about the team's fixation with those small and short PF's. I know it is just two games but Woods in Toronto is showing up partly due his height and length. I just cannot see how we can pass up on height and length cheaply, in BAD and EG, and go with a package that includes Spoon and Padgett, especially when that package includes MoT and Howard.

2. 3-a-charm

3-a-charm Member

The best is yet to come.

3. tariq

tariq Member

The positives for me are:

1. Ball crosses half court in just 4-5 seconds. Our offense starts with 19-20 seconds on the clock, compared with last year, when our offense started with 10 seconds on the clock

2. Rockets are rarely standing around watching someone dribble the ball with no purpose. Now they are moving!

-Tariq

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Moving. . .with no purpose
    *grin*

rocket river
    I just love messing with the Jeffilites

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

And that my friends is a perfect example of why Yao is so valuable to us and we do not trade him to the Lakers the way Charvo so desperately felt. How quickly some of you forget how dominant this man can be. Yes he can be goofy sometimes, but his game has many more positives than the negatives.

Forget the fact that we've exorcised two demons that were a plague to us last season in the Grizz and Kings. Granted both teams are probably just like we are. Still we've yet to play our best ball. Don't be so quick to make conclusions guys. :D

#25 London'sBurning, Nov 6, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2004