1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Questions about a stolen dog.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheFreak, Mar 9, 2000.

1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

That's terrible man, sorry to hear it, I'd be real upset if something happened to my dog. I'm trying to think why anybody would want to steal a dog. I guess it comes down to them either wanting it as a pet, or for some sort of monetary reason. Maybe you could check the paper and look for anybody trying to sell a bulldog, or call around to some vets and see if anybody's brought in a new dog lately that meets the description. There might be some newsgroups or bulletin boards on the web dealing with pets, maybe somebody more knowledgeable could provide you with some more ideas. I know it's not much, good luck though. Hope you find him/her.

2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Fatty,

I feel for ya....what a terrible thing to have happen. Like the previous poster mentioned, check with vets in your area, check with the city pound and SPCA. Who know's maybe your dog couldn't stand not being near you and the thefts turned the dog in?? I really hope you find your dog. I would be pretty devastated if my dog was stolen.

Good Luck,
    rockHEAD
    http://members.tripod.com/~EPets/janefront.html to see rockHEAD's dog.

3. fatty fat fat

fatty fat fat Member

Hey guys,

I had my bulldog stolen a few months ago outside of my house, and things are starting to look pretty bleak. If any of you know of a good way to put out feelers to try and find a dog, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks!

4. fatty fat fat

fatty fat fat Member

Thanks guys. I'll try the vet thing. I've already done the other things.