1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I GOT TICKETS TO SEE ROCKETS-KINGS!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SirCharlesFan, Dec 16, 1999.

1. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

I just got my XMas presents today(dont ask why)...And one of them was a pair of tickets to see the HOUSON ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

I've always wanted to go see Charles Barkley play, and my parents got me the tickets like 1 week before he got hurt. Oh well, it will still be the thrill of a lifetime!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. I cant wait for March so I can go see the Rockets play the Kings!

------------------
    Sir Charles is DA MAN.

2. 2Sandwiches

2Sandwiches Guest

dang thats will being awesome watching jason williams and stevie boy matchup against each other.

I asked for tickets to the blazers/rockets in january for christmas. I'll be all set with my 'hey scottie, we love barkley's fat butt' sign, and my blue and red warpaint.

maybe i'll make some cookies for calvin....

------------------
    "You know, it's interesting....."
    -Calvin Murphy