1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Kamala Harris for President 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sajan, Jul 21, 2024.

1. Commodore

Commodore Member

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

She thinks people are stupid, she thinks she can lose people by just saying a bunch of random words that she in her head thinks makes her competent and capable. What a mockery of her supporters, either way her supporters are pretty dumb to be supporting her in the first place so they are made for each other....

JHarden713 likes this.
  3. Salvy

Salvy Member

Lmao, Newscum is about to ban this clip in Cali because he is going to think this is another AI deep fake parody of Kamala....

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  4. Rileydog

Rileydog Member

funny, that’s what people think about Trump and Trumpers

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Honestly, regardless of Trump, can you say hand on heart that you don't find her phony word salad recitals offensive to anyone with basic intelligence? I mean, I watch this and wonder how some people cannot see how fake and non-sensical her weird rambling is.

Biden has dementia and he still makes more sense than this.

Salvy likes this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

Old white guys voting for Trump? He better win that demographic. I applaud the Teamsters Union for not endorsing a candidate.

Trump really needs to win these blue collar white guys in the scrabble belt if we wants to hold off Harris. I just don’t see these guys voting for Harris - they cannot relate to a bi-racial woman without children from the West Coast.

Rileydog and Space Ghost like this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

She refuses to answer certain questions directly. Does it bother me? Sometimes, but I understand why she doesn’t… her opponent doesn’t, and there is no payoff to answering the question in a direct manner. She also answers enough questions that she avoids sounding evasive.

She is very practical- and will change her positions based on public sentiment. It’s frustrating to her opponents because it makes her hard to attack.

She has ran a brilliant campaign thus far, and one clearly having decisions made by women.

Any other Republican against another Democrat would be up 5% - but so far Harris has avoided that.

Rileydog, ROCKSS and rocketsjudoka like this.
  8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Sure I’m not thrilled with Harris a lot of time and maybe if the Republicans had run a different candidate this might get more traction.

9. adoo

adoo Member

OT is parroting someone who is barking up the wrong tree

anti-price gouging is not the same as price control

if Kyle Smith is so bent out of shape by " price control", why is he silent on this price control proposal

ROCKSS likes this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

She’s run a remarkably disciplined campaign while the other side has been very undisciplined.

I was talking to my business partner about this earlier and he likened Harris to a pitcher with a good WAR. That her replacing Biden lifted up the whole team. I would consider her at this point more like a solid long inning reliever. Not someone who is flashy and will blow away batters with 100 MPH fastballs but also not someone who’s going to throw wild and walk a lot of batters.

ROCKSS, Xopher and Nook like this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

Agreed- but she has had her moments of brilliance as well, especially with women and issues she cares about. She is more dependable and cautious on the issues that don’t naturally resonate for her - but get her started on misogyny or reproductive rights or some law and order issues and she is a dynamo.

ROCKSS and Xopher like this.
  12. Salvy

Salvy Member

lol

13. Salvy

Salvy Member

A dynamo? She will be forgotten the next day after the election.... She has no personality and she isn't good at anything.... She isn't good at answering questions, she isn't funny, she isn't good at giving speeches or even talking sense for that matter.... She isn't good at her job as border czar and she hasn't accomplished anything as vp... She is as fake as they come with her awful accents and she thinks abortion is going to swing the election in her favor, its not so she isn't even good at running for president. She is a dei hire and it shows, the only thing she has going for her is that she is a women and not white, those things don't make you good at your job or as president... Ability and competence does, she has neither.... So much hype for a big ol nothing on election night....

14. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Doesn’t matter.

SamFisher likes this.
  15. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

17. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

Rise n shine democrats, don't have the "tgif" mentality as an excuse to slack today.

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

F’ing weirdo

ROCKSS likes this.
  19. SamFisher

SamFisher Member

adoo, Buck Turgidson and ROCKSS like this.
  20. Commodore

Commodore Member