1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The TEAM with the players that we have now will be our franchise players........or not.......

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mad Cornbread, Jul 21, 2024 at 10:23 PM.

1. Mad Cornbread

Mad Cornbread Member

Get rid of the alpha dogs as they make their self apparent..........
    Keep the TEAM players.......
    Going to be an interesting and revealing season..........
    Beware of financial implications for certain players........think long term for the TEAM and watch out for what certain players that are playing for their selves at this time ........especially since we can agree that they are lacking and not all around superstars, but want superstar or close to it MONEY.....
    Goodbye........
    For those players that are eligible for an extension now, make them prove their worth some more before offering them anything close to the MAX......sorry.....those players should have proved it to be a "no question" before this moment and obviously be the teams leaders now ?......
    Sure they have had flashes at times.......but they still have NOT grown to the point where they are MONEY?.....
    Neither Sengun nor Green have so far at this time.......let's be honest.
    But I can still be patient as a fan with them both,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Can they be patient?...... to earn what they get ?..........or do they feel entitled to that money regardless of their INCONSISTENT PERFORMANCE?,,,...and want to go elsewhere?,,,,,Goodbye..........
    Guess we will all see...........
    Hey, Sengun,...........get a 3 pt shot and better at defense......
    Hey, Green..............be more consistent offensively and defensively.........
    Maybe, that's why Mobley has an extension and you guys don't...........
    Until then. I hope YOU BOTH prove to everyone that you are both worth the MAX......
    SO FAR...in the end....results matter.....and YOU BOTH need to give us fans and the organization more evidence that you are worth that.....sorry........I wish it was a given for you both..........but it isn't......until then.......KEEP TRYING!...the Rockets are my concern.....not your contracts.....is the feeling mutual?

2. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Mobley got extended because the cavs are capped out. If mobley was a rocket he would not get his extension till next season

Dobbizzle likes this.
  3. duluth111222

duluth111222 Member

My eyes hurt. Shitty posters making shitty threads that are not even readable. Triple whammy.

4. clos4life

clos4life Member

[​IMG]

daywalker02 likes this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

What......

Is.........going.....

On......

My.....dudes.....

clos4life likes this.
  6. Downtown Sniper

I got a good laugh at you suggesting Mobley is better than Sengun, and that's why he has an extension and Sengun doesn't.

I wish there was an IQ test associated with making threads on Clutchfans.

Choi, BHannes2BHonest and clos4life like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

My cornbreads are not mad.