1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donovan Clingan is the perfect fit for the Houston Rockets.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatboyPhuong, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

I believe this is a smoke screen to make teams believe we will draft him at 3…but if we do draft him and keep him I believe the only play is that…we draft Clingan and when a true all-nba player becomes available then Sengun would be the main piece of the package we put together.

Basically Sengun days would be numbered the minute we draft Clingan

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Rafael is doing his thing! How smart is it to drop "Clingan is our favorite" while he's injected into the veins of various other teams knowing damn well we dont need him!

I love this time of year especially when you have a competent GM who knows how to play the game.

3. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

Clingan and Şengün have the same agent. Which is a reason I would think this is a smoke screen that he’s the front runner. No agent would want two of its prominent clients on the same team at the same position.

Aruba77 likes this.
  4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Member

Since I found out that Clingan and Sengun shared the same agent I never thought it was likely the rockets were drafting him. And I think other teams know that.

zeeshan2 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  5. MystikArkitect

[​IMG]

6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I think that's why they are pushing the Clingan misinformation so hard, they want other teams to think they are interested in a player who won't even do a workout for them. It's not easy to get people to believe that kind of BS

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

10. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Big Clinigan making waves don't sleep

11. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Please let this happen tomorrow