1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Reed Sheppard is a Rocket! And what happened with that Clingan smokescreen? We're talking Rockets live at 10:30am CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    It's time for the second round of the Draft! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room at 3:00pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #44?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

"The Biden support is nowhere to be found other than democrats winning the midterm and every special election since like the governors race in Kentucky."

Like I've said before you are the dumbest moron here.

Hedge fund billionaires are the lowest form of scum on planet earth

2. adoo

adoo Member

it will be a repeat of 2020, only more so in Biden's favor.

here are some of the catalysts that will favor Biden
    • Trump leading the Jan 6 insurrection,
    • Trump's appointed SC justices who helped to repeal abortions right.
    • Trump was found by a jury of his peers to have committed 34 criminal act
    • President Biden was able to pass an Infrastucure bill; as POTUS, Trump failed at that
    • Biden's team has been able to overcome Trump's screwed-up as POTUS,
      , leading to an economic soft landing.
      • so much so that even Fox News has acknowledged it
    Biden will win by a large popular vote margin than in 2020.

#5782 adoo, Jun 20, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2024
  3. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Did this ****ing clown just say Fox News Polls have never treated him fairly? Well I guess he is kind of correct. They have never treated him fairly. He always gets more from then than he deserves.

astros123, ROCKSS and deb4rockets like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Is this even legal?

astros123 likes this.
  5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's no wonder the MAGA red mad hatters support a psychopath and racist. There are some crazy and dangerist extremists in that cult.

Trump prosecutor Alvin Bragg target of death threats and racial slurs

That's according to a new report published Thursday in the New York Daily News, which said it obtained more than 100 abusive messages aimed at Bragg via his campaign website. The messages contained racial epithets such as the n-word and racist slurs such as “Savage […] primate, F---ing […] rapist” and “GORILLA," the report said.

The racist vitriol was sent through a signup form and have been forwarded to Bragg's security team, according to the report, which cited a source who wanted to remain anonymous.

A photo of a noose was also reportedly mailed to Bragg’s campaign mailbox with a cutout of his head beside it.

“I am past the point of just wanting them in prison,” the photo was captioned.

https://www.rawstory.com/msn-uk/alvin-bragg-threats-2668556335/

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Is it legal to post a 4 second clip with no context?

Why yes it is.

7. astros123

astros123 Member

LOL that's what you dipshits do NON STOP ABOUT BIDEN. Literally ALL DAY

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In that clip it says a new audio recording of Trump. There also is a source listed. Joy Reid. Unlike what you posted in the Ukraine thread.

Also for someone who doesn’t like both sides I don’t recall you criticizing much all of the contextless tweets spammed by those in the right here. There are whole threads that are dominated by that.

ROCKSS, FrontRunner and Andre0087 like this.
  9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

ROCKSS and FrontRunner like this.
  10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Hopefully Dementia Don has not made his VP decision yet ...

ROCKSS likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

This is the guy insane magas want to put back into the White House?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/... raised U.S. import,U.S. and around the world.

No Worries likes this.
  12. edwardc

edwardc Member

13. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

just a reminder:

Under Trump the White House wanted to take military action against Venezuela, Shoot American protesters and fire missiles in to Mexico.
    If you didn't watch this when it came out, watch it now.

astros123 and FrontRunner like this.
  14. edwardc

edwardc Member

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

16. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

This looks like the National Enquirer, probably just as accurate news.

astros123 likes this.
  17. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Powerful. I'm going to reiterate what you've said: This is a must watch.

ROCKSS likes this.
  18. CCorn

CCorn Member

He's too fat to swing a bat. Would probably soil himself. But hey, if that represents you... Power to you.

deb4rockets and astros123 like this.
  19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

His lust for Trump is unsettling. I wonder if he has a poster of him next to his bed and shower.

20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Congresswoman Jackie Speier, Jonestown Survivor: Trump Has “All the Trappings” of Being the Next Jim Jones

The way you describe a cult leader, I can’t help but think about Donald Trump’s own personality and his rhetoric and habits. People do frequently refer to MAGA as a cult.

I said he was a cult leader three years ago. He has all the aspects of a cult leader and as for his followers, I was watching a video this morning where someone at a Trump rally said, “He could kill someone at the White House, and I would still support him.” That’s the kind of absolute control that a cult leader somehow mesmerizes followers to follow. He has all of the trappings. He’s charismatic. Some would argue he’s megalomaniac. He’s paranoid. And all of that makes for a toxic soup that we may be forced to deal with once again.

With the election coming up, you have a very unique insight into the worst case scenarios of this kind of situation. I’m wondering what you’re feeling.

I am completely disturbed by the potential of another four years of Donald Trump. I served in Congress during his tenure and thank God we had control of the House during most of that time. I was in the House gallery when January 6 took place. I’m lying on the floor in the gallery and there’s a gunshot that rings out in the Speaker’s lobby. And I thought, “Oh my God, I survived the jungles of Guyana and I’m going to die in this tabernacle of democracy.” I mean, that’s how close I thought we were. And it could have been much worse in terms of bloodshed had more guns been brought into the Capitol.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...ald-trump-jim-jones-cult-massacre-1235929255/