1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kamala is no joke; will vote for her again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

3. astros123

astros123 Member

Again you still havnt proven at all that any of bidens previous 7 interviews were scripted. The "evidence" you use is the same evidence that would show trumps interviews were scripted as he had the same notes.

You have been exposed time after time for being a brainwashed donkey. Quit portraying yourself as intelligent or knowledgeable. You are a brainwashed donk

4. Salvy

Salvy Member

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Everything is projection. Literally everything about the MAGA 2024 agenda is projection and gaslighting.

Nook and astros123 like this.
  6. astros123

astros123 Member

dobro1229 likes this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

Here come the braindead conspiracies already. These donkeys @AroundTheWorld claim biden is senile but somehow he can take drugs and somehow be perfectly okay. Theres no magic medication for Alzheimer's. If someone is "full senile" as the MAGAT donks claim @Salvy trump should shred biden apart but they know he won't

The braindead morons @Commodore are preparing their excuses and conspiracies a week in advance.

8. Nook

Nook Member

Nah - he has become out of touch and it isn’t because of his position on Israel. Over the last decade or so he has become very insulated and dated on a lot of issues and topics. A lot of times he says “in my day”. That’s fine sometimes but not when it’s a lot of the time - especially when you have the type of show he has.

arkoe and astros123 like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

I appreciate your refreshing honesty on these types of things. There is a lack of honest discourse in the USA on politics. I don’t agree with Trump on 4-5 major issues that are deal breakers for me - and I don’t trust his judgment either. One thing I will give him is that he kept the USA out of war - and not many recent Presidents can make that claim.

10. astros123

astros123 Member

Trump pulled out of the Iranian deal Obama made, escalated airstrikes in yemen, Syria, Iraq and almost provoked a regional war with Iran by killing their top general.

Biden has ended drone strikes , pulled out of Afghanistan at a great political cost, took out combat troops from Iraq, and forced saudis into peace with yemen which killed 400k Muslims.

Trump is not more anti war than biden on any level

Andre0087, Nook, Xopher and 1 other person like this.
  11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Considering Trump ordered the assasination of a major Iranian General, abandoned Kurdish allies while moving US troops to take Syrian oil facilities, and that US troops fought a pitched battle against Russia and syrian troops at those oil facilities I don’t give him credit for keeping the US out of war.

Xopher likes this.
  12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

I’ve never claimed Biden is perfect and have criticized on several things. At the same time I don’t believe Trump is all bad and have complimented him.

One of them has passed multiple infrastructure bills while another had multiple infrastructure weeks. One of them has been found liable for multiple instances of fraud and now convicted. The other his political opponents can’t even muster up enough votes for impeachment in a partisan House. One of them presided ver the official certification of the other while one of them encouraged his supporters to prevent the certification of the other. Most importantly one of them has members of their own administration say he is a threat to the Constitution and unfit for office.

Andre0087, Nook and Xopher like this.
  13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

I think it’s important to remind people that these are in reality just two dudes. Hitler famously loved dogs. Sometimes honorable people do bad things and sometimes horrible people do good things in history.

This election is whose vision for the country you support. Do you support someone who believes in the Constitution and the rule of law or do you support the vision of America turning into a dictatorship geared towards rewarding one man and his billionaire buddies?

Forget about all the noise and tit for tat and remember the essentials. This election is an easy one folks.

rocketsjudoka and astros123 like this.
  15. Salvy

Salvy Member

16. Salvy

Salvy Member

17. astros123

astros123 Member

@Nook this is the exact point. Nobody watches any of bidens interviews or press conferences cuz nobody cares about policy. Media and journalists crop out 5 seconds of biden cuz they know it'll go viral and none of his interviews ever get covered. The MAGATs @Salvy will just run and share the edited clips nd media knows this

Biden is old and makes gaffes but he's always been that way. Nobody cares about his interviews cuz they're boring

Nobody gives a **** what some right winger from UK thinks. You're a dipshit who's brainwashed

18. astros123

astros123 Member

You literally posted a cropped out photo that showed your point instead of posting the full photo which wouldn't have proved your point. You're the piece of **** that KJP is talking about.

Xopher and No Worries like this.
  19. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Ronny Johnson needs to give Joe a cognitive test. Also has anyone determined why Nikki Haley didn't call out the National Guard on Jan. 6th? Would you rather have death by electric boat or sharks? Enquiring minds want to know. Hey at least Joan Rivers voted for Trump.

How many times have you heard Trump say "I asked so and so a question and they say, 'You know no one has ever asked me that before'? He forgets to tell you the rest of the response which is "Because that is the dumbest ****ing question I have ever heard" He also never names the supposed person he asked the question.

astros123 likes this.
  20. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member