1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Trading Sengun? Stop me if you've heard me talk about this one. We're talking #Rockets LIVE right now ...

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

Are you seriously talking? You don't have a original thought in your head outside of twitter. You're one of the dumbest people on these forums by a country mile

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Actually, Ukraine is one where I disagree with Trump. I support Ukraine. But on the other hand, sadly, at this point, I see no way out of this conflict short of an escalated war that would lead to total defeat of Russia. I feel like the Western countries (especially Germany) should have supported Ukraine much more forcefully right at the beginning of the war, instead of drip-feeding them and tying their hands behind their back.

This is a parallel to the West's insufficient support of Israel, by the way.

3. astros123

astros123 Member

You see no way out of this conflict so the solution is to hand all of Ukraine over to putin. What a joke of a human being you are. Ukraine is defending their territory perfectly fine right now while inflicting massive damage to russia. Russia has lost close to half a million soliders nd counting. Their military is slowly being wiped away.

Germans sipping for Russians to take over all of Europe. What a time we're living in. What a utter disgrace to your heritage and your people @AroundTheWorld

Putin won't stop with Ukraine. Ukraine isn't some small issue. It's the biggest geopolitical issue in the world right now and you're willing to throw away Europe. Youre a loser nd a disgrace to all Europeans

"Insufficent support to israel" Biden denied zero requests by the israeli army for ammo and weapons for the first 9 months. Again you keep exposing yourself as a red pilled moron who gets his info from twitter

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

WTF are you on about...I certainly don't want that. Stop making stuff up.

5. astros123

astros123 Member

Donald trump just said the other day he will cut off all aid to ukraine on day 1. He's literally saying out loud to putin that he will let Russia take all of Ukraine without any pushback. This is his stated policy goal.

The right wingers in Europe in Poland, England, Italy, Netherlands all support ukraine cuz they're looking out for their own interests. They know putin won't stop at ukraine.

I'm sorry but Israel has nukes and will be fine at the end of the story. I'm more worried about ukraine/Europe than I am about a bunch of dipshit Palestinian terrorists

6. astros123

astros123 Member

"Biden is mentally unfit for office but the guy who wanted people executed is totally fit for office" says the typical morons @Space Ghost @AroundTheWorld .

The scary part is trump would be able to pardon any person for any crime that occurs in DC. He can literally call for an murder of a politician and then pardon the murder.

@Nook that **** is terrifying

Nook likes this.
  7. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

We should immediately cut off aid to Ukraine. Billions of taxpayer dollars are being wasted on a war that is simply unwinnable. These billions can be used to reduce the deficit (which tamps down inflation because we issue less government bonds to cover the spending) or can be used to reinvest in communities at home that need help. Biden is choosing Ukraine over Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Detroit, etc. It's wrong.

8. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden is spending close to 3 trillion dollars at home with his infrastructure + manufacing onshoring bill. Thousands of projects are already happening in these states. You can check out where the projects are happening here.

Invest.gov

We can chew bubble gum and walk. Russia is suffering massive casualties while we're replacing our old inventory with new stuff. The war in Ukraine has been a overwhelming success for America

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

... and you wonder why we have skyrocketing inflation. Democrats think they can throw money at everything! Even when the Fed is trying to combat inflation with higher interest rates, Democrats STILL think it's a good idea to promote fiscal stimulus. These people are nuts.

They are inflation arsonists. The post above is proof positive.

couple of d's likes this.
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

Bidens spending are non inflationary cuz they're infrastructure spending nd not going directly to consumers. Biden infrastructure is repairing bridges, roads, airports, ports which will help lower transportation costs and bring down inflation.

Bringing back manufacturing to usa will lower costs as we don't have to import them and pay for shipping. For the first time in history we are manufacturing solar panels and batteries and other components.

You will never be smarter than me and you have never won a debate with me.

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

If true, that would be very bad.

12. astros123

astros123 Member

What's worst is allowing Russia to take over all of Ukraine which will only tell putin that he should keep going. Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania will all be on the chopping block. What ukraine is doing now is working as Russia isn't able to take more territory. They're inflicting massive damage to russia while usa is sending their used arms which they're replacing with new tech.

@SamFisher capitulation to putin is pathetic any politican who supports putin over zelensky is a shitty person. As a German you should be ashamed and embarrassed @AroundTheWorld for sipping for Russia

13. Salvy

Salvy Member

Interviews are highly edited and scripted, omg...... Are you serious or just trolling? Bruh, they literally have B roll of the interviewers nodding and "listening"...... You are in a cult.... Get help....

14. astros123

astros123 Member

"Interviews that are highly scripted" again you have zero evidence of the interviews being scripted. Yahoo finance and time magazine are not pro biden outlets nd nor is the Yorker.

Again all you do dipshit morons do is spew conspiracies and disinformation. You have zero evidence of any of the interviews being scripted.

Compare bidens Interview with time magazine to that of trumps interview of time magazine and bidens was 1000x more substance

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

Interviews are great in getting to know certain people, their beliefs and their vision. Whether its a politician or a sports figure or an artist. But to try and use an interview as some sort of proof that Biden does not have cognitive decline because the camera cuts immediately to Biden answering a question as soon as it was asked is laughable.

16. astros123

astros123 Member

Again show me evidence that the ABC, time magazine, yahoo, or the new Yorker interview was scripted. Show me images of the interviews being scripted. You made an allegation and now you should back it up.

this is the issue with you dipshits. You folks just spew incoherent conspiracies and when folks ask you to back it up you never have evidence.

Show me evidence that the interviews were scripted.

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

I'm sure all these woke left leaning media groups were fair and unbiased.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/23/a-very-specific-cheat-sheet-reminds-biden-how-to-act/

[​IMG]

https://www.newsweek.com/white-house-defends-bidens-cheat-sheet-reporters-questions-1797164

[​IMG]

18. astros123

astros123 Member

Trump had the exact same cards for every single of his press conferences. All the notes show is what reporter is who and what topics the reporters have. Every president has the same thing.

You keep exposing yourself as a brainwashed moron. You are embarrassing yourself. You made an allegation then fell on your face trying to prove it

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

So notes and a teleprompter is the same as actual Q&A cards with the reporters name and the question they are going to ask even in the order they will ask it? No one is even saying Presidents should not have notes or teleprompters. I'm saying you keep trying to spread this bs that mainstream media's interviews of Biden are unscripted and raw.... They aren't, even what you are trying to spin as "TRUMP does it toooo" is bs... You believe anything mainstream media tells you, like the edited video of Biden not freezing up and then getting pulled by Obama to exit stage....

20. astros123

astros123 Member

The "q&a" is done by the WH research team which tells the president possible questions the reporters may ask depending on what topics they cover. They are not the actual questions & answers that they get beforehand. That's just a list of possible questions they may ask which the WH research before hand.

Again trump WH had done the same thing. Every WH has a outreach department whose jobs is to research possible questions that the media is interested in.

You are again proving yourself to be a braindead moron who's incapable of knowing how whitehouse operations work. Stop embarrassing yourself nd go back to discussing woke culture