1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

One for the Draya, two for the Jalen

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sirjesse, May 5, 2024.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Okay, you have me there, this warranted a Like just for the entertaining use of words.

I think a lot of these perceptions are linked with the inconsistency and lack of fundamentals he plays with.

Because he was that heavily slumping player, his controversy includes his tendencies and private life, it was getting highlighted.

cmlmel77 likes this.
  2. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Though in truth, very few highlanders wear kilts lol. It's usually chubby nerdy dudes with beards who think it makes them appear more manly to pretend to live in the middle ages (ironically, same with a lot of the people claiming to be "norse" these days haha.) My British side is mostly Scottish/Irish, kilts are usually just something people wear for weddings as an alternative "traditional dress" to a tuxedo.

cmlmel77 likes this.
  3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

This is exactly why we have weirdos dressed as fairy women going to our public schools teaching boys how to "shake what they momma gave them".

4. illadelphiah

illadelphiah Member

Bro you are much more of an idiot than I originally thought. Logs on at 7AM everyday bumping trash threads, all day -- cannot wait for another devin carter bump today

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wut

Dobbizzle and Dankstronaut like this.
  6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

And you sure are a little sensitive. Point proven.

7. illadelphiah

illadelphiah Member

Let's be real for a second. You're a fake old head with a Guy Fawkes avatar, spamming bump replies to yourself at 2AM on trash threads, and has mid takes about culture and basketball in GARM.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Okay, let's be real. What's with all these emotions? I cant have an opinion anymore without you getting all in your feelings? Believe me I wasn't trying to strike a nerve. What's the problem with me wanting a male basketball player, a public figure who is admired by male children, to not wear fingernail polish?
    Also a "fake old head" wouldn't care. But as you said, off to the D&D with this.

9. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

Well, I was thinking of the actual medieval highlanders. My family is originally from Edzell (near Aberdeen), but I’ve never seen them in kilts either!

Dobbizzle likes this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Watch where you hang your Sporran..

DD

11. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

You’re upset about a basketball player wearing nail polish. Because “think of the children”.

12. StroudAndYorDaddy

ill go back to rooting for the team after this clown is removed

what an embarrasment this guy has been in such a short amount of time for the franchise

DaDakota and Jontro like this.
  13. illadelphiah

illadelphiah Member

All good, take your time, nobody misses you man

cmlmel77 likes this.
  14. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

[​IMG]

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Don't let the casuals upset you - Jalen will either break out - or be traded this year.

DD

16. illadelphiah

illadelphiah Member

I agree, based on basketball metrics, however the assessments in this thread are based on how one chooses to live their life. You weren't calling me a casual in the podcast chat the other day, but all good. I respect your opinion, but thought you would be more open minded especially if your company streams on twitch or sells on steam.