1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden alumni hate the Obama alumni and its always been that way. Biden folks were pissed Obama endorsed Hilary in 2016 and pushed biden out of the way.

The idea that Obama is running the biden wh is the dumbest braindead idea in the world. Nobody from the Biden WH likes obama alumni. Larry summers and David Axelrod use to run obamas WH and theyre not even allowed in the WH now.

You people are so brainwashed

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Next, some left-wing "fact checkers" will claim that Biden is not actually 81 years old.

"Lacks context"

3. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden nd trump are going to debate in less than 10 days. There will be no notes nor will either canidate be able to talk to their teams during the debate. If biden is actually senile trump will be able to tear him in pieces right @Salvy .

You morons better not pivot to some bs conspiracy. It's put up or shut up time nd trump should shred Biden in pieces.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

5. astros123

astros123 Member

Yeah Obama who had a super majority in congress and refused to raise taxes is totally the brains behind bidens plan to tax unrealized gains. Obama who thought forgiving student debt was an awful idea is totally the reason why biden has forgiven hundreds of billions of student debt.

Utter braindead morons on the right

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Old Joe gonna have work on his button game…

ROCKSS likes this.
  8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Joe Biden is always working.

9. Nook

Nook Member

Yet Donald Trump and Joe Biden are in a statistical dead heat at 45% t0 44% in polling.

I don't think that it is an easy time to be a President, (I don't think it was for Trump during COVID either), and I don't think that the American people are very happy with their government at this point either - and that includes both political parties.

JoeBarelyCares and ROCKSS like this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

Biden has an unfavourability rating of 56.5% and Trump has one of 54%.......

That is pretty damn close.

Now - the difference could be that voters view Trump as a scumbag - but more lucid than Biden - who is 3-4 years older. That could impact the outcome.

It is a very curious situation because both parties are in a situation where they could all but wrap up the election by nominating a different candidate that is younger and milder in their positions. This is a classic example of party over country by both parties.

ROCKSS and Os Trigonum like this.
  11. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Who is milder than Capital One Joe? :) He's not exactly Karl Marx. He's a centrist in an era where the right has moved so far right that Mitt Romney seems liberal.

Ottomaton, Andre0087 and ROCKSS like this.
  12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biden personally may have been a centrist in the past, but his current administration and policies are way, way left.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

I still question the long-term trend, but I have to admit that thus far the numbers show that my hypothesis has been wrong. If this keeps up, I will have to assess why and what is the primary cause then. Overall - I believe mental health treatment and cameras has played a large part, and better education on certain topics.

14. Nook

Nook Member

Whoever they name doesn't really have to be milder than Biden - they just cannot be a firebrand, which is what some on the left will want. I should have explained myself better.

MadMax likes this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

I think it depends on the topic honestly. Some of his positions are not centrist for sure, and other ones are.... really a lot of times it depends on how much the topic is discussed in the media. Biden has been able to - within reason - keep the younger and more extreme part of the party at bay. At some point that wing of the party will become the party of seep back into the crevices.

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Maybe people can just make all caps posts on social media instead of killing people. (?)

Nook likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

Do we really want to go down this path? For every example concerning Joe Biden being unethical or self serving, we can find 2-3 examples of Trump doing something similar or worse. At this point - I don't think the American people are under any illusions that either of these candidates are beyond reproach.

These are two white men that are nearly 80 years old and have spent nearly 50 years in politics or real estate acquisitions - both cess pools of greed, ego and theft - and both have emerged when many of their contemporaries are dead or now serve them.

Neither one of them honestly should be running for President in 2024 because the sign of age is obvious. One believes and rants about conspiracy theories that are absurd and a common link to senility, and the other one responds late to outside stimuli and will stare off into space.

When we are talking about unaccounted for wealth, sexual assault - harassment - relatives exploiting their name and grifting - Trump being a bully in high school and Biden cheating on a law review article are way down the list.

JoeBarelyCares, Andre0087 and ROCKSS like this.
  18. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe Ronny Johnson should give both of them a cognitive test. Whoever the hell Ronny Johnson is.

19. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

What is your choice? Shark or electric boat electrocution?

MadMax likes this.
  20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member