1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

One for the Draya, two for the Jalen

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sirjesse, May 5, 2024.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This is why Trump is going to win. Because people just spam Tweets as if they are credible at face value.

Let Green enjoy his time with his kid. Pathetic people.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Ah, Jalen's NUMBER is 4.....

That is Baby 4.......WHEW.....so still only 3 baby mammas.....

Still a dumbass, but 25% less of one.

DD

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That is a lot of work but there are pros as well. Good for you.

Rokman likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Canaan, mean Cannon never looked more sincere.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

7. Rokman

Rokman Member

Oh yeah, tons of work but family is the most important thing. Wouldn't trade my kids for all the 1st rnd picks in the world. Lol

AroundTheWorld and daywalker02 like this.
  8. Rokman

Rokman Member

You can't be four places at once. This dude has just made 4 kids very unhappy. Kids need their fathers home, every day, and so do the wives. Raising kids is a very challenging job and in order to get your kids to be well adjusted they need the balance of both parents. Jalen being just a kid, he doesn't get it.

AroundTheWorld and JayZ750 like this.
  9. CantStopJG24

CantStopJG24 Member

He doesn't have 4 kids. He has 2 confirmed.

The caption is baby 4... 4 is Jalen's nickmame. Let's not jump the gun here.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  10. prs325

prs325 Member

We all liked him when he was #0

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

There's nothing like a buncha grown men cackling on like women. Ahhh, 2024 America.

12. TheBeastSystem

Jalen really is a shooting star

Thanks jalen

Bye

13. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

But the woman beater is your prince in shining armor and you long for his return no?

LOL... can't make this ish up.

14. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Especially when those same men are the ones who attack a player for painting his nails. At least half the guys like that come across like middle aged yentas gossiping about the neighbours more than actual basketball fans...

15. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

What do you expect us old schoolers to do when we see these youngsters doing things that women do. How many basketball players do you see out and about wearing nail polish? Not many, if any. I'm willing to bet this is why people don't like him. They're not sure why either, but that's it. It's a mental thing. I guarantee once that polish comes off, all of a sudden, people will start to like him more.

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

F'ing facts...

17. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Are you under the impression I'm young or something? I'm on the wrong side of middle-aged myself, it's a non issue for me. Maybe it's a cultural thing, I dunno, but long before I was born famous people were wearing nail polish and makeup. My "childhood" was the 90's, WWE wrestlers (not Goldust) wore nail polish, rock stars, actors. It's literally nothing, people are allowed to express themselves. I do find it interesting that KPJ got no hassle for doing it though, maybe Jalen should punch a woman or 2 to make people feel he's manly? I'm not sure what else he'd need to do to appeal to the "culture" where "nail polish means you're gay."

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

We're probably in the same boat with the age thing. As you're finding out, a lot of the people we watched from back in the day turned out to be just how they dressed. Fruity. Pretty girl hands just dont belong in a grown mans space. I guess the pussification of America is real.
    I never noticed KPJ wearing polish but it makes sense. Women beaters usually turn out to be jealous of women.

NewAge likes this.
  19. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Wait what? Nah sorry, I evolved as I grew up and understand that what people wear has nothing to do with their sexuality or anything else (and also, grew past the bigotry I was raised with regarding the LGBT community.) As I say, I think it's a cultural thing (ie, American) because most other western countries don't seem to have these same issues at the same level in 2024. I'm British (Dad's from Houston) and it's noticeably more old fashioned in the US with attitudes like that, a lot of "big issues" in the US are nothingburgers in the UK because they've been considered "resolved" for decades, but we're a LOT less religious in general than you guys so it's probably that.

cmlmel77 likes this.
  20. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

It takes a massive amount of insecurity in one's own manhood or one's own "culture" to view any deviation from the norms they grew up with as a sign of "pussification" that must be mocked and stomped out.

They simply are not knowledgeable or mentally flexible enough to realize how arbitrary their "rules for manliness" are. I would have loved to see these guys tell a Scottish highlander wearing a kilt or a Norse berzerker with makeup and painted nails that they were not manly enough.

For the record, I'm a Texan on the wrong side of 50 myself. People can adapt.

topfive, Dobbizzle and daywalker02 like this.