1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Never said it was a flex, The Pastor was appreciative and it looks like it wasn't even a typical Sunday service. Yeah there was more white people in the crowd than black people, does this have to amount to anything? Since its a race thing it has to correlate to something despite not knowing what so lets just say Trump is racist.

Trump is for sure growing in popularity amongst black and Hispanic voters, is he winning the black vote...No, he isn't. Did he have to visit The Bronx or this church? No he didn't because he is losing both of these places anyways but he still went and the prayer from that Pastor was great. Trump should be grateful he was well received by these good people, they were a bigger blessing to him than he was to them.

2. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Ask Kwame Jackson, The Central Park Five, the black people he didn't want living in his buildings, Barack Obama, his employees, if he Trump is racist. Just because he "has black friends" does not mean he isn't racist. He wants you stripped of your citizenship. He is racist.

3. Salvy

Salvy Member

So to be clear, Trump can't visit a black church? What about Biden? Biden can visit a black church right? Because Biden doesn't have a history of racism? But its not the same, because Trump is clearly racist....

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/doc...dent-trumps-policies-have-delivered-for-black

Since his inauguration, President Trump has championed policies that have revitalized the Black community, creating a more inclusive economy for Black Americans, providing historic funding for our Historical Black Colleges and Universities, expanding school choice, and giving more Black Americans a chance to achieve the American Dream.

President Trump signed the historic FIRST STEP ACT into law.

• 90 percent of those who have had their sentences reduced are Black Americans.
    • FIRST STEP ACT shortens mandatory minimum sentence for nonviolent drug crimes.
    • The law allows offenders sentenced under racially motivated mandatory minimums to petition for revaluation
    • President Trump launched the "Ready to Work" Initiative, which helps released prisoners gain meaningful employment.
    • President Trump has proposed the Second Step Act to partner with corporate America to create opportunities for former prisoners to rejoin society.
    Black Americans are seeing unprecedented levels of economic success with record low unemployment rates, more jobs, and higher incomes.

• Over 1.4 million more Black Americans have found a job between President Trump's election and February 2020.
    • Black poverty reached a historic low in 2019.
    • President Trump designated 8,760 Opportunity Zones that are projected to spur $100 billion in private investment in minority communities.
    • The Trump administration established a fund to deploy $1 billion in capital funding for minority-owned businesses through the Commerce Department.
    President Trump called on Congress to pass school choice legislation to expand educational opportunities for all American children, especially those in our nation's inner cities.

• President Trump's FY 2020 budget called for $500 million in federal funding for school choice, and in 2018 he signed legislation increasing school choice funding by $42 million.
    • The Trump Administration proposed the Education Freedom Scholarships and Opportunity Act.
    President Trump restored funding and increased investment for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by 14 percent.

• The Trump Administration provided more than $500 million in loans to HBCUs through the Capital Financing Program.
    • President Trump worked with HBCUs to protect $80 million in Title III carryover funding.
    • President Trump signed the FUTURE Act into law, which permanently funds HBCUs and simplifies the FAFSA application.
    • In 2018, President Trump signed a budget deal which forgave more than $300 million in debt owed by four HBCUs impacted by natural disasters and provided $10 million in loan payment deferments for schools that face financial difficulties, including HBCUs.
    • President Trump worked with Congress to lift the ban on Pell Grants on summer classes.

Astrodome likes this.
  4. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

So Trump signed laws Congress passed. Gotcha. He has a lifelong history of committing racist acts. Biden did go speak at a black church and it damn well wasn't filled with white people. Guess what. Black unemployment is even lower now.

5. Salvy

Salvy Member

And so does Biden, but he gets a pass..... Difference between Biden and Trump is that Biden has ruined many black lives via his political career while Trump was off gaining wealth and celebrity status not even getting into politics until late in his life. Still Trump managed to do alot for the black community as listed above that wasn't just sign The First Step Act while Biden had already dismantled so many families over decades....

If you will not give Trump a break for the past then I don't know how a sleezy politician that actually did harm the black community is your champion for equality and diversity. Biden's past does not matter but Trump's does despite Trump never passing laws that directly put black young men into prison.

You have got to be kidding me....

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/doc...oe-biden-was-the-architect-mass-incarceration

Biden was the chief architect of mass incarceration and the War on Drugs, which disproportionately targeted Black Americans:

• Biden admitted he is directly responsible for the mass incarceration policies of the 1980s and 1990s, authoring the 1994 crime bill which decimated Black communities.
    • Biden authored the legislation which sentenced Alice Johnson to life in prison for a first-time drug offense. President Trump commuted her sentence in 2018.
    • Biden worked with segregationist Senator Strom Thurmond to pass laws incarcerating Americans caught with a quarter-sized amount of crack cocaine.
    • Biden voted to extend minimum penalties for people under 21 charged with selling mar1juana, and introduced the civil forfeiture legislation which allows the government to seize assets of citizens accused of drug crimes.
    • Biden helped write the Anti-Drug Abuse Act, which created the 100:1 crack cocaine sentencing disparity and disproportionately targeted minority communities.

Oh but the white life long politician that at one point made many racist remarks and was against gay marriage is now sorry so its ok...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/31/democratic-debates-joe-biden-crime-record-2020-1441932

“I haven’t always been right. I know we haven’t always gotten things right, but I’ve always tried,” Biden, telegraphing what he’s ready to say Wednesday, said in January at a Martin Luther King Jr. commemoration in Washington. Biden didn’t mention the 1994 crime bill specifically but brought up the 1986 cocaine legislation, which passed the Senate with only two no votes.

But Trump is the racist just simply because...

6. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Very fine people, on both sides.

7. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I see at least 20 just in the people visible in frame when the video stops.

edwardc likes this.
  8. Salvy

Salvy Member

Will you actually watch this or have no interest in finding out that what you believe is a lie.....

9. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

20 out of 200+ .So 10 to 1

10. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

I will watch it when you watch the full clips of the Biden bullshit you post. Plus I don't need to watch anything from Breitbart. I have already seen the entire speech and interview. No need for Breitbart's usual spin

11. Salvy

Salvy Member

You don't need to watch it if you have already seen the entire speech, there is no editing..... Its just a video of Trump denouncing white supremacists, at the time the narrative was that Trump would not do so publicly.

I have watched the full clips of Biden, and what I posted in another thread that I believe you responded to was that this is what Biden has created in the span of 3 years. There is an endless amount of clips of Biden gaffes..... What I don't get is, no one around him tells him that if he wanders off its going to get heavily edited and picked up on? Yeah, he was waving at other people outside of the frame but when you see him standing there looking into the abyss everything else he has done over the years come to mind and naturally people tend to think wtf is he doing? The damage has been done and its not by selective editing, its by Biden himself.. Is it fair? No..... Does Trump not get heavily edited as well? Yes, as seen in the video. Both sides are dirty, Democrats and Republicans play the same game.

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The multi-talented Mr Trump ...

Rashmon and Andre0087 like this.
  13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

White people with tans don’t count…

14. No Worries

You do not seriously that the bullshit you just posted.

Trump would have you believe that there are people at the Charlottesville Rally
    who are upset that a Robert E Lee statue is being taken down
    BUT
    who are not White Nationalists.

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

Believe? There is no believe in this.... You believe things that are yet unproven or unfounded, there was a spin by mainstream media regarding this speech and I posted a full clip of Trump denouncing white supremacists. I don't have to believe he denounced them, he did but the media said that he didn't.

Do I agree with everything Trump says or does? Not even close....

16. No Worries

This is an example of Trump talking out of both sides of his mouth at once. You have chosen to believe the second thing Trump said which clearly contradicts the first thing he said.

"Fine people on both sides"

Side 1: White Nationalist protesters who were at the CVille Rally
    Side 2: people who do not exist

17. No Worries

deb4rockets likes this.
  18. edwardc

edwardc Member

[​IMG]

Can someone tell me why is this one their shirts neither one of them are black other than maybe having a black cold heart .

19. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[​IMG]

jo mama likes this.
  20. Salvy

Salvy Member