1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

The entire PRESIDENCY is not about the economy you chowder heads - it is about the country and how it is doing, Trump wrecked it.

He added the most debt in history.....with his permanent tax breaks for the rich. And having to borrow from China to pay farmers because the chinese would not buy our soybeans because of Trump tariffs just idiocy after idiocy......nothing wrong with being a conservative, but voting for Trump shows you lack class you lack integrity and you lack honor - and are willing to toss away all moral code for your own selfish benefit....

Staggering how people without a LICK of integrity or honor will just lie and lie some more to ignore all the bullshit that Trump has done like raping a 13 year old girl, or convicted of Sexual Assault or money laundering, or fraud, how much Trump JUICE do they swallow at the Orange spigot to ignore any and all morals?

DD

astros123 likes this.
  2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I was gonna vote for Donald Trump, but then I got high.

AroundTheWorld and Salvy like this.
  3. raining threes

The POTUS can request the national guard help. But the governor or in this case Bowers has to approve their use. Trump asked both Pelosi and Bowers for help and they denied his request.

I really could care less what Mark Meadows said, but if you could give me a link to what Meadows said I would love to see it. There was nothing in Trump's said in his speech that lead to what happened.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Yeah, we know we know.

DD

5. raining threes

I just dont think a man that has dementia and is bought and paid for by China should be POTUS. But hey, if you think Biden's honorable than that's your choice. Personally I think the Biden family are a bunch of grifters.

6. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I guess you bought into the hype.

8. raining threes

Only a POS like you would change my post. I guess that's just the dishonest kind of person you are.

Did I mention black unemployment was at its lowest under Trump. BTW, what has Biden done for black people in this country?

9. raining threes

Thing is I'm not a fan of Trump the person, but I'm really not a fan of Biden the person.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  10. Agent94

Agent94 Member

It’s 11:55 PM and Trump still sucks.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  11. raining threes

Believe it or not I'm all for giving black people reparations. As long as the money goes towards ending the welfare state. Name a number and I'm on board. A trillion dollars count me in. Problem is in my family there's mixed races, who gets the reparations and who doesn't?

12. raining threes

Hard to believe Trump is less of a crook than the Biden family, but it's true. Money from Ukraine/China etc.. the Biden family definitely was on the take. Bunch of grifters.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  13. raining threes

Zero convictions in all blue states.

Why? Because the courts refused to take the cases.

14. Salvy

Salvy Member

@tinman

Hunter got high

tinman likes this.
  15. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Lol, prove it and don't post some podcast bro or conspiracy theorist.

16. raining threes

Maybe look at Biden's family ties to the Ukraine and China. They made many millions off of backroom deals. Hunter's former partner said Joe Biden was the brand they were selling. Dont bury your head in the sand. Do you think China and the Ukraine were giving Hunter millions of dollars because of his expertise in the oil and gas industry?

17. astros123

astros123 Member

You keep lying out of your ass cuz you're a BRAINWASHED LIAR. Bowers did not have the permission to call guard until congress changed the law in 2021. QUIT EFFIN LYING

The president can call the guard at any time. He didn't do it. The fact you didn't know this exposes just how utterly brainwashed you are

You can say biden family as much as you want but house Republicans have looked into every detail and can't find a single bribe biden ever took or any way biden helped his son. Not one thing they've found.

Yes hunter is a crook like most rich folks son's. Hes entitled and should be locked up

18. raining threes

I'm not lying,nor am I going to waste more time with you.

Enjoy your borderless country that has a much higher cost of living under Biden than it had under Trump. Obviously if you can't see what's happening then I'm certainly not going to change your mind. So enjoy the consequences of your actions and let the pain reign even more harshly than it's already reigned down on the poor in this country.

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The welfare state isn't only to benefit black people. The largest group that benefits from welfare are the elderly.

20. raining threes

I never said it only benefits black people. I said if black people get reparations I'm all for it if they agree to no longer are a part of the welfare state.