1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

Win an argument? These people still think the election was stolen even after hundreds of audits and hundreds of law suits that they lost. I'm not trying to "win" anything against these folks. They're in a cult and they'll continue worshipping their cult leader until he dies

AkeemTheDreem86 likes this.
  2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Biden abused our legal system to try to persecute his political opponent. Willing to sacrifice America's once-respected legal system in order to pursue selfish and short-term political goals. Trashed the democratic process to try to take his opponent out in deep blue jury pool locations. Possibly the most damaging thing a President can do in terms of long term damage to the faith and confidence in the country.

Biden sold access to the US government by sending his son around the world to accept bribes from nations hostile to US interests (Russia, China, Ukraine).

Biden's DNC and party organization committed widespread fraud in the 2020 election and lied/gaslighted Americans for years about what they did.

Biden's botched Afghanistan withdrawal lost America's ability to pursue a foreign policy of deterrence, which, in turn, emboldened Russia to attack Ukraine and Palestine to attack Israel. A weak leader was tested -- and failed the test.

Biden has been the worst President in our lifetimes.

Plowman, raining threes and Salvy like this.
  3. astros123

astros123 Member

Imagine thinking January 6 happened for any other reason other than your cult leader losing the election. January 6 would've happened regardless cuz your cult hero lost the election. Any election that he doesn't win will automatically be claimed as fraudulent

@AkeemTheDreem86 these folks have audacity to blame January 6 on people other than trump and you think you can win arguments with them?

4. astros123

astros123 Member

Donald trump put his kids into powerful positions and gave them security clearance which enabled ivanka and Jared to make over 300 million dollars while they were working at the white house.

Joe biden has not put any of his kids into any powerful positions nor has he given them security clearances like trump did. No matter how many times you spew the same bullshit none of it is true. It might work on your low iq MAGA friends but i'm not one of them.

It's just hilarious how they think Biden somehow helped his kids get rich when they have no offical positions while trumps kids were making hundreds of millions while working at the WH

5. AkeemTheDreem86

I agree 100% with this post, made stronger and more respectable by the fact that you were able to make your points in it without the need to employ juvenile name calling and/or personal attacks.

As for winning arguments, it was you who brought that up in the post I quoted and to which I replied.

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

Jan 6 happened because there was a poorly ran election with mass mail in voting that whether gave Democrats the win or not still put doubt in The American people that did not trust it in the first place. Are you feeling confident in November without the mass mail in votes and voter ID finally enforced?

7. AkeemTheDreem86

Do you have any proof of these allegations?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. raining threes

What has Biden gotten right?

I'm looking forward to the days of a secured border and shipping people back to where they came from. I'm also looking forward to once again having low inflation, interest rates, cheaper food and gas prices, in addition to no new wars.

Plowman and El_Conquistador like this.
  9. Salvy

Salvy Member

The election was poorly ran, what proof are you talking about? Mass mail in ballots all dropping for Biden at once at midnight.... No results til days later, plumbing problems in major counties, windows getting boarded and covered during counting. The election was poorly handled period, I'm not claiming there was voter fraud.... I'm not claiming there was a stolen election even. But without the mail in voting and all the weirdness from that night I think The American people accept Biden's win easily and Jan 6 never happens. Is asking for in person voting and results the same night being radical? Am I asking for too much?

raining threes likes this.
  10. raining threes

Jan 6th was a protest that got out of hand, not an insurrection. Pelosi turned down Trump's request for 10,000 national guards for policing. This was all a setup and I do recall Trump saying to go down to the capital to protest peacefully. I guess you forgot about this.

BTW, everybody that votes for Trump isn't a member of a cult. They just like secure borders, no new wars and cheaper prices across the board and this includes lower interest/inflation rates.

El_Conquistador and Salvy like this.
  11. Salvy

Salvy Member

Trump acting like they are cheering him on again, they aren't even looking at him.....

12. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Look go drink a beer, enjoy the holidays, and maybe I'll waste time to come back and answer a question you already know the answer to. I'm not putting any effort into the D&D until close or after the election. My time is worth more than cultist trying to continually suck off their master.

13. astros123

astros123 Member

Trumps own department of Justice AND homeland security BOTH said there wad no widespread election fraud and there were no massive irregularities. Donald trump was in charge of every government department on election day.

Donald trump could've gathered whatever evidence that supported his claim of fraud yet he didn't produce a single shred of evidence. He then lost 73 different court cases with many of his own judges ruling against him.

Again they don't care about facts. It's a cult

DaDakota likes this.
  14. Salvy

Salvy Member

Only the dumbest people think it was an insurrection, the leftist that know better but won't admit it like playing it up because its part of the narrative against Trump.... Eventually thou their lies don't hold up....

raining threes likes this.
  15. raining threes

All other counties shouldn't turn in their vote counts until Fulton/Maricopa/Pittsburgh/Philly (Whatever counties they're in as well as Detriot. When those places have turned in their votes 1st that will resolve the appearance of voting irregularities.

Salvy likes this.
  16. astros123

astros123 Member

Jesus christ. The president of the USA controls the DC national guard. Not the speaker of the house. Next someone tells you something all it takes it 5 seconds to literally Google it.

According to Mark meadows his chief of staff Trump praised the rioters and told his staff the rioters had more courage than mike pence. These text messages are part of evidence.

It's so difficult to have any respect for MAGA when they keep repeating the same braindead stupid stuff. Yall are so effin stupid

Individual states run their own elections. You can't force one county to stop counting votes. That's not how the Electoral system is structured. Again you're clues and spewing nonsense

17. raining threes

The courts didn't take up the cases. If you can show me one Trump vs whatever state voter fraud case I would love to see this. Also I feel for African Americans in a way, the Biden administration is now giving all of the free stuff to the illegals. What has Biden done for African Americans over the last 4 years. I can tell you what Tump has done for African Americans, justice reform, also the lowest African American unemployment rates in history. I'm happy that more of the minority voters are relizing they've been duped by Biden.

Salvy and El_Conquistador like this.
  18. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Bingo. Trump was TERRIFIC for African Americans. Plentiful jobs, low rent, low food prices, lower taxes, no new wars, no illegals being housed in their community centers, significant criminal justice reform... Biden's policies have punished African Americans. Biden took their votes and then ignored their needs.

raining threes and Salvy like this.
  19. astros123

astros123 Member

King v. Whitmer (E.D. Mich. Dec. 7, 2020)
    Ward v. Jackson (Ariz. Sup. Ct., Maricopa Cnty. Dec. 4, 2020)
    Law v. Whitmer (Nev. Dist. Ct., Carson City Dec. 4, 2020)

I can go on and on. The entire list is here: https://campaignlegal.org/results-lawsuits-regarding-2020-elections

The reason Rudy Giuliani lost his law license was because he defamed election workers without any evidence and spewed conspiracies he knew were false.

Again you keep exposing yourself as a utter moron

20. astros123

astros123 Member

-Biden was first president to give reparations to black farmers
    -Biden mandated hundreds of billions of dollars be spent in black areas to clean up waste and repair infrastructure (https://www.whitehouse.gov/environmentaljustice/justice40/)
    - Biden spent billions removing toxic lead pipes in black areas
    -biden has nominated more black civil right lawyers and public defenders as judges than all administrators combined

Also the lowest unemployment rate for black did not happen under trump. It happened under biden ( https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/inside-us-jobs-report-record-low-black-unemployment-2023-04-07/ )

It's just mind blowing at how utterly braindead stupid you folks are @Salvy @El_Conquistador