1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

1. I want a President that stands up for America, a strong President with a track record of 0 wars. A President that puts America and American values first. Biden is the polar opposite of all these things, I can't think of a weaker President than him. I can't even think of a moment of strength from Biden. I think its time start being honest with yourself, Biden is not that guy. I'm not saying chose Trump, you hate him... You will never vote for him. But Biden is not that guy.

2. I want a President that enforces fair elections. With transparent and fair elections you don't have situations like Jan 6. I want the capitol to be treated with respect and decency. Not to be disrespected by filming gay p*rn in it. I want a President that does not fight his battles via lawfare and censorship. I want a President that cares about border security, that cares about protecting this country. Once again Biden is the total opposite. The way he has handled nearly every situation has been bad, clearly creating division in this country and allowing massive immigration.

3. I want a President that cares about rights, about our rights to bear arms and our freedom of speech. A President that cares about America and not about Ukraine. A President that cares about our economy and energy independence. All of this is what Biden want's to take from us.

Everything I have mentioned is what makes America the greatest country in the world, and Biden has so far been the opposite of every single thing that made this country great.

I get you hate Trump, I even get why you hate Trump. But be sincere with yourself. Biden is awful, you will still got up to bat for him and that is your right. But trying to put Biden in a position of power and integrity is laughable and false advertising.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Well... its targeted to magas, who have been proven to believe anything he says, so...

3. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

That's a list of great reasons to not vote for Trump, since he really doesn't stand for any of that.

4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Isn't that the truth. Trump is nothing but a grifting con, liar, and man desperate for attention, fame, and power. He's been that way his entire life, but now he's taking it to extremes that not only put Americans at risk, but our judicial system, our free and fair voting system, and everything else Democracy stands for. Why? Because he is a greedy, self-serving narcissistic sociopathic and criminal who thinks he is above the law, smarter than anyone else, and God's gift to the world.

FranchiseBlade and astros123 like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

Such a fake...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. astros123

astros123 Member

There's tons of videos of them booing trump constantly but he still somehow claims they cheered him lol. Trump has zero respect for his MAGAT followers @Salvy @El_Conquistador . He knows these dipshits will literally believe anything.

At what point do MAGATs wake up and realize their cult leader lies to them on a daily basis?

When your followers are uneducated morons everything he does makes perfect sense

7. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Lol Trump doesn't stand for anything but himself, he won't even defend his own family. To think that he would even care about the working class is straight delusion. At the very least, democrats will at least pretend they would do something for the middle/working class.

8. NewRoxFan

9. astros123

astros123 Member

These folks claim trump is a "strong man" who stands up against our enemies but when Russia invaded ukraine trump was the first one to call Putin a "genius" and "savy" and claimed he understood why Russia invade lol.

Such strength by asslicking a dictator. These people are such braindead morons @Salvy . Stop thinking these folks have any values or beliefs

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/23/trump-putin-ukraine-invasion-00010923

10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Without years of psychotherapy?

Rashmon likes this.
  11. astros123

astros123 Member

It's sad. It really is. The amount of contempt he has for his followers is just incredible. He lies to their face and they don't even care. They continue to worship him regardless. I've never seen anything like it.

The sad part is these MAGATs think somehow lying is a sign of strength. It's just insane

12. Salvy

Salvy Member

I watched the entire thing, he got booed just as much as he got cheered..... Not sure what your point is, no one is denying he got booed and heckled.... He knew what he was getting into, what happened is totally on him but to say he wasn't cheered is a lie...

13. Salvy

Salvy Member

Russia didn't invade under Trump, it was under Biden..... So what does it matter what he said? Biden has said a bunch dumb $hit that you don't care about.... Trump = 0 wars..... This conflict between Russia and Ukraine would have been long settled if Trump was in office, keep believing Biden is respected thou.... Like I said earlier, ya'll keep underestimating how many people do prefer Trump. Just don't come around here saying Trump rigged the election when Biden loses in Nov....

14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

@astros123 I don't know when you're gonna realize you can't rationalize with a cult member or a dumbass, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. See the bait above ^

Best we can do is get another 4 years of the Democratic Party in control so we can hold out the facists for just a bit longer. People like them want a strongman to rule them because they are weak and don't care about being represented.

FranchiseBlade and leroy like this.
  15. astros123

astros123 Member

I love this theory that trump= no wars when we were in a war in yemen, losing soliders in Afghanistan/Iraq/Africa but somehow the MAGAT dipshits think we were in no wars. We've lost less soliders as biden being president than we have as trump and it's not even close.

I don't give a damn when Russia invaded. Your cult hero called putin a "genius" and savy when the entire world was against Russia. There's nothing "strong" about kissing Putins ass or writing love letters to Kim Jun un.

If you wanna be "strong" tackle corporate greed and consolidation. Go to war with corporate America and fight junk fees. Instead he's openly being bribed by corporate America for deregulations.

Again you're a moron and you'll never win an argument with me cuz I'm not a braindead loser you can gaslight

16. Salvy

Salvy Member

There is no arguing with lunacy, I have never intended to "win" an argument. I'm merely stating the truth. You go to extremes to defend Biden and make up this alternate reality where Biden is not a pos and a terrible president... A professional life long politician has brainwashed you to the point of no return. Good luck in November.....

17. astros123

astros123 Member

Please advise me what action has biden done that's equivalent to wanting his vice president hung. I love when you morons claim biden is a POS but can never point to anything biden has done that's close to wanting his vice president literally hung.

There's a reason why every neutral historian has rated trump as one of the worst presidents of all time. No matter how much you morons lie it won't make it true

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Aight, lets try this..... In November only Democrats will run for president. Which two do you have running?

19. AkeemTheDreem86

The irony of you resorting to ad hominem attacks in the same sentence - not to mention nearly every single one of your posts - as you claiming to be able to win arguments is just too thick.

Don't get me wrong - I am no fan of Trump, to put it mildly.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  20. astros123

astros123 Member

I just don't get this concept that somehow trump is "strong"

-calling putin a genius for invading a country makes him strong?
    -writing love letters to Kim Jung un makes him strong?
    - not being able to accept defeat and wanting your vice president hung by a violent mob makes you "strong"
    -calling dead soliders losers and weak makes you strong?
    -openly accepting bribes from corporate America to push for deregulation somehow makes him strong?

I can go on and on. I sincerely don't get WTF makes trump strong. Screaming and spewing lies all day loudly is what these morons @Salvy consider "strong."