1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[3rd pick] Who do you want?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., May 12, 2024.

?

Who do you want with the 3rd pick?

This poll will close on Jun 26, 2024 at 2:52 PM.
  1. Trade the pick

18.8%
  2. Zaccharie Risacher

8.8%
  3. Stephon Castle

1.8%
  4. Donovan Clingan

9.2%
  5. Zach Edey

2.8%
  6. Matas Buzelis

2.0%
  7. Rob Dillingham

4.7%
  8. Reed Sheppard

42.7%
  9. Nikola Topić

8.2%
  10. Dalton Knecht

1.0%
  1. Ancient Moabite

Brah

I was having a discussion about women who have Adams apples in hollywood EGI club

Did you read my back n forth with who I was having a convo

I use 1+1 as a means of how simple this is on what I Am speaking on .....using their own words of what they said

Now go back and read our convo so you will know what I Am talking about and not trying to inject yourself in the convo with BS assumptions about comparing arithmetic to EGI transformers

Now that is a...

Wut.....moment

Wut.....you talking bout willis?

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Egi transformers?

3. Ancient Moabite

Yeah

You read it right

Now go do the knowledge on it and get back at me sometime in near present

4. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Not the place. This is a basketball forum. Go to the D&D section of the forum if that’s your thing.

Moe, Corrosion, cml750 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Ancient Moabite

Why did the NBA in 2020 bubble have Black Lives Matter on their courts?
    Why do professional athletes and shows speak about politics?

Go monitor the white house if cyber policing is your thing

Also scroll thru all these threads and guess what you are going to come across?

Bunch of content not related to the thread at hand

But I get it

Now go read the 10 bill of rights and get back at me in near present

What did Caitlin Clark photo have to do with his his thread?

That's what I replied to

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I like your Jalen Green takes.

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  7. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Changed my mind again.

It's Dalton Knecht now.

I love his offense initiating without the ball. That's the kind of guy who could be a monster behind Sengun. He's 23, normally a disadvantage with prospects but a guy who is more ready-made to play and needing less of a development runway would be a relief. 6'6" and a good athlete, not eye popping but definitely above-the-rim offense and probably the most polished 3-level scorer in the draft. Definitely a plus shooter. You let him run circles around a defense with Amen and Sengun facilitating and it'll be bucket city.

He seems to be the guy around 10, honestly I can't figure out why. Buzelis/Holland look like the Ignite special: athletes who can't shoot. Dillingham isn't big enough to play in rec leagues. Castle is trying to tank his value acting like a diva about starting at point guard. Clingan's archetype is typically a late lottery type of pick. Reed is a total gamble as an undersized combo guard. Knecht and Cody Williams look like two guys that should be up higher than a few. Not to start any arguments or anything but this draft being as wide open as it is, Knecht at 3 is hardly a reach.

A bench squad of: Amen - Knecht - Whitmore - Eason - Adams should be pretty effective. 2 plus defenders and 2 plus scorers? How many benches have that?

8. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Have you not gathered that this dude is one of those "fringe lunatic" types? "Ancient Moabite" likely refers to one of those groups who came out of that whole Moorish Science/Nation of Islam/Gods and Earths circle where they believe they're the original descendants of the tribe of "Moab" (amongst other completely nonsensical and widely disproven made up garbage.) "EGI" refers to "Elite Gender Inversion" and is another wackadoodle conspiracy theory that spawned out of anti-semitism like the Illuminati/Rothschild mode of conspiracies. Again, widely disproven, and completely nonsensical. But these theorists do like to present themselves as "intellectuals" who know more (despite never meeting a single one who went to a top tier university in ANY country) than the rest of us, mostly just confirmation bias and a case of not being intelligent enough not to fall for complete idiocy, but it is what it is. That's why he always talks so cryptically, it's a defence mechanism used by people who aren't that bright to try and appear more knowledgeable with their "esoteric" or hidden knowledge that literally everybody with an internet connection can learn and dismiss as idiocy.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Umm so, about that third pick...

r-fan-since-81, Corrosion and cml750 like this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seek help dude. Seriously.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I've talked to him quite a bit, I'm still not sure if he's legitimately a nutter or if it's a shtick.

12. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

The more I look at the top 10 prospect. The more I leaning trading the 3rd pick for future draft pick.

Draft for need:

Size/Shot blocker/lob threat - Sarr, Clingan. I don't see Clingan can play with Sengun. Are we going to use the 3rd pick for a backup center?

3-points - Risache, Sheppard, Knecht. Sheppard can play back up PG. Risache will have to fight min against Brooks, Jabari, Tari, Amen, and Cam. Knecht will have to fight against Brooks, Jalen, Amen, Cam, Tari.

It doesn't make sense to use the 3rd pick to draft a backup. If you go for someone with higher upside

Castle, didn't show he can shoot and want to start at PG right away. I think Vipers starting PG spot is available.

The two I think with the highest upside.
    Topic, also can't shoot, but at least can shoot FT. Knee injury concern.
    Buzelis, can't shoot but has good shooting form. He shoot above 40% in high school, well the 3 points line is shorter in high school. Think he can improve with practice.

There's no clear answer for BPA. If Stone not trading the pick. If he goes for need, it's between Clingan and Sheppard, unless Sarr and Risache are available. If go for upside, I think it's between Topic or Buzelis.

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Sheppard

cml750 likes this.
  14. Ancient Moabite

All g

All I post is to make others think, not for likes

Which is why some sleepy heads get confused by some of my replies when speaking on the EGI or what some may deem as new or conspiracy (CIA created term in their manual)

I respect your takes and others

Some deal with Knowing and others deal with Spook Beliefs as they have been Trained to do so

As I tell them all, shoot/hate the game, not the Seer who gave you the gems to go do the he knowledge to and see it for yourself

Which is why I speak on what they showcase for all to see on their stage show of theatre

It is what it be

15. Ancient Moabite

So I should seek help for telling you what they said and how they operate?

So should Alba/Fox/I Am Jazz etc get help duddette?

Even the Doctors in that Hollywood club said those who inverted themselves are mentally insane

Now I don't place blame when it is done to a child (non consent), that is on the lower-self minded parent(s)

Y'all all some sensitive thugs.....you all need hugs

Now go post some more pics of those EGI members and get starry eyed looking at a female AA........

Seriously

16. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Sheppard is better than Jalen Green right now!!! We better not let Sheppard go to the Spurs.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  17. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Not at pick 3, but an interesting prospect

Corrosion likes this.
  18. Ancient Moabite

Buck Angel and I Am Jazz.....

Say hello ... Along with many of their other inverted comrades

You mention Universities and anti-Semitism

Where did those Universities come from? Your johnny come lately ancestors built them?

The Pyramid University in old south America is over 24,000 yrs old..... That's the supreme university...... Not the one your ancestor found there and put 1850 date on it and said look what I Found

Go look at the World Fairs in the Americas and see what the true ancient land looked like built by the original people that you say Moab(utah/ptah) and others may say Canaanite/Phoenician..........

Who are the ancient Semitic people?

What is Moorish Science? School me dobbyzizzler

The NOI was funded by Hunt and those traitors

What is the Gods and Earth?

Who are the ancient people according to the 4 Vedas/Book of Dead?

You sure you can dismiss the inverted Hollywood program that has gone on since the 1700's Victorian Age?

Are you farm troll bots really this far behind on the EGI program?

Just reading Congressional Records from 1845 and they said the Americas belonged to the Moorish People

Is that connected to Moorish Science?

Just asking for a lunatic friend

#2238 Ancient Moabite, May 26, 2024
    Last edited: May 26, 2024
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

20. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Just a couple of my favorites: