1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Netflix] Tires

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AleksandarN, May 26, 2024.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Anyone watch it yet? I remember Shane Gillis did a test pilot several years ago. Was hoping it would get picked up. Seems like Netflix picked up the self funded series from Gillis. It is hilarious.

2. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I watched the first episode. It's OK I guess, I thought I would like it more since it involves some real comedians. But, I thought it was a little boring and the style of humor seems to mainly fit the Shane Gillis demographic.

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

It picks up as the episodes go on

4. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

I also watched the first episode and couldn't get into it. Not sure I'll continue with the rest. I'd give it a 5 out of 10.

5. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

First episode was just very meh and I’m a Gillis fan, but I’ll try a couple more