1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[3rd pick] Who do you want?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., May 12, 2024.

?

Who do you want with the 3rd pick?

This poll will close on Jun 26, 2024 at 2:52 PM.
  1. Trade the pick

18.8%
  2. Zaccharie Risacher

8.8%
  3. Stephon Castle

1.8%
  4. Donovan Clingan

9.2%
  5. Zach Edey

2.8%
  6. Matas Buzelis

2.0%
  7. Rob Dillingham

4.7%
  8. Reed Sheppard

42.7%
  9. Nikola Topić

8.2%
  10. Dalton Knecht

1.0%
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

On the other hand, giving Sengun a deadeye shooter like Sheppard will benefit the Rockets for years.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

cml750 likes this.
  3. cml750

cml750 Member

I could be wrong but I think @Hemingway is on the Amen train more than the Jalen train although it is quite posiiblee I missed a few of his post that were pro Jalen.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think people are starting to acknowledge Victor, I think it is not just him but his potential to anchor a massive team with shooters and lengthy wing defenders.....

Rudyc281 likes this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. I've seen some really over the top pro Jalen posts if I remember correctly.

Being on the Amen train is part of why I want to bring in a complimentary guard who can actually shoot.

Amen, Sheppard, Cam is what I'm looking to see.

6. Ancient Moabite

If that last picture is of Megan Fox, then she and J Alba admitted on camera they are male-men.

And if you think natural childbearing wombman are supposed to have Adams apple/Adonis belt and you use the Hollywood stage show characters to showcase as evidence ...

Clearly show your lack of awareness when dealing with that EGI (inverted club)

Now post a picture of Buck Angel and I Am Jazz so you can see the EGI program at its peak(horrible)

And also explain why Willow Smith and other posers are running around with a shaved Adams apple

And if you are a natural female, show your Adams apple

And I'll showcase my AA as male-man

The wombmen I grew up with showed no AA bulges at all

7. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I’m pro keeping Jalen for another half a season to see if he has truly turned a corner. I am 100% an Amen fan and believe he is superstar material and the second best player on our team right now behind Sengun. I’m not an only fan of any kind, but love our core and the flexibility that we have moving forward. I do think that this is Jalen’s last chance before we move on. If he has turned the corner, he will (is) a star, if not time to find a replacement.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

GENERATIONAL shooter - yes please.

DD

AroundTheWorld, cml750 and Rudyc281 like this.
  9. cml750

cml750 Member

I agree but I am still holding out a small amount of hope Jalen will finally come in ready to go from the first game. Don't get me wrong, I expect to see Jalen start off bad but I am hoping for the best.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would love it if that happened, I just can't see a reason to think it will happen. Also, given his history, I could see him coming out hot, getting everyone to believe again, then going back to the same guy he's always been.

So yeah, I'm not going to pretend that I'm a believer, but as always, I hope to be wrong about him.

AroundTheWorld and cml750 like this.
  11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

No handles, no first step, no craftiness, no left hand, and yall think he's unlocking Wemby?

*insert coffee spitting gif.

No Worries and Ancient Moabite like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I have no problem with Amen even with his non shooting but I have some trouble thinking what Jalen can become.

14. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I really don’t see how they are a match. They are both perimeter players. He is a much better match for a low post center like Sengun. Still don’t think Sheppard or anybody in this draft is difference maker for the Rockets this upcoming season. Now that Ime has let the dogs loose with Amen and Cam our rotations should be set, unless bad Jalen returns.

15. Ancient Moabite

We need a hope and wish chapter

Rockets need size and shooting

I would take best player on our big board and leave it at that

Haven't really paid much attention to these prospects (or past odd yrs) because to me the overall product has plummeted to where every player is a wait and see approach (development) and none scream Must Watch

Its almost like the current rap game, just avg prospects everywhere hyped up because of the moment or machine promoting the garbage as something special

Then it leads to back n forth BS about avg players being propped up over others

Its like Lil Yatchy and Kodak Black in the draft amd we are trying to trick ourselves into believing they are Pac/Scarface ( or will become)

If Sully is as legendary as they say then it should be improved shooting from the core 6 across the board

Good thing the Rockets can go either way in Big or Shooter and come out smooth sailing

gfab-babyboi likes this.
  16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm saying don't be so ugly. Read the science. It makes you sound ignorant making fun of others. There are some women who have an abnormally dominant Adam's apple for different reasons that have always been female and aren't trying to turn into a man. Not everyone grows into the same perfect mold of what is as feminine or masculine as others.

BMoney and OmegaSupreme like this.
  17. Ancient Moabite

The truth hurts don't it? The ugly truth is just that right?

Don't take being direct to the point as being rude/sounding ignant or making fun of something that they said and promote 24/7/365

Books on the anatomy of human body comparison, go read one or three

It's just you have been tricked and you thought you were posting pictures of natural
    Women but those are I Am Jazz reassignment characters

Some take on features of their father but it would be a soft version

Natural wombman are soft

Now in hollywood all the said woman are fierce/big head looking and most of the said males look soft etc with castrato voices

If you can t see that then you need to up your awareness levels

Its by nature we have our own things that make us diff

Now post a picture of Buck Angel and I Am Jazz to see how they get down

Don't be mad at me, go write them and ask why they promote their EGI program so heavy

You seem like the type to take their side when they are sending Trannies to schools/white house parties to brainwash children with their drag queen Rupaul Elton John promotions

Show your AA and Adonis belt... You are a natural-born woman right?

#2217 Ancient Moabite, May 26, 2024
    Last edited: May 26, 2024
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wut

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  19. Ancient Moabite

Wut has you confused now?

Ask a question that you are confused about

This is 1+1 = 2

Wut is Wut?

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Brah are you conflating the objectiveness and how settled basic arithmetic is to sexuality and gender science?