1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

3. astros123

astros123 Member

They're not all braindead

4. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

This was a sad and stupid gamble by Trump's campaign. You could tell that the orange clown was rattled and pissed by the crowd reaction. It's like he doesn't know that he isn't popular, he did lose the popular vote twice for a reason.

FranchiseBlade and astros123 like this.
  5. Salvy

Salvy Member

It wasn't a gamble, he knew what he was in for. Props to him for going anyways and speaking out. These are the things politicians will never do, they won't go to The Bronx... They won't go and speak out to a crowd that hates them especially with Biden where every single detail has to be laid out by his handlers. Politicians will always sell you this false image of being loved, respect to Trump for this.... Whether he wins or loses this election, this really showed he is willing to get heckled in order to speak his mindset.

6. SunsRocketsfan

Ironic part is the main person that is brain dead currently sits in the Whitehouse

AroundTheWorld and AXG like this.
  7. SunsRocketsfan

Biden is doomed though. He's even less popular than Trump.

8. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden wasn't the dipshit moron who wanted his vice president hung while telling his chief of staff that pence deserved to get hung.

Always funny how you dipshits claim biden is braindead yet your cult leader wanted his VP hung. You utter morons are hilarious and dumb as hell

9. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He is going straight heel. It worked for the rock.

10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

He's a desperate cornered animal scared to go to prison, he'd be at the DNC later this year if he thought it'd increase his chances of winning.

Still thought it was hilarious when he told the libertarians your candidate only gets around 3% of the vote...it's the first time in a while I just nodded and agreed with him.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

Speaking of drug traffickers... trump has campaigned that drug traffickers should receive the death penalty, yet here he is now promising to let this drug trafficker free to get libertarian votes... and I believe he has pardoned a large number of drug traffickers before.

No Worries likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

Historian Ken Burns...

astros123 likes this.
  14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

He is executing on a strategy to expand his base because he knows his current circle is too small. I think he puts on managed events to make it appear like he has genuine support in demographics where perhaps people are saying, "No X can vote for that jerk!" If it looks plenty of Xs do support him, other Xs might consider it. I think he thought he could spin the speech to the Libertarians. He thought he could rely on his detractors' decorum - something he often succeeds at - and the energy of his own supporters to make some material he could use in social media. This time he flubbed it.

I don't think this shows his willingness to be heckled. I think it was just a misfortune that befell him because he wasn't careful enough. I can't remember the last time he was more heckled than cheered.

Biden of course doesn't put himself in these positions. He already has a big base with millions of more votes than Trump. His problem is not converting voters, it's to get them to actually go out and vote and not cast some protest vote because they want to 'send a message.'

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

If you genuinely believe what you wrote then Trump has already won by a landslide, what was always strange to me was the denial that Trump is an extremely popular candidate and will probably go down in history as the most influential president we have ever had.

For Trump to try and and expand his voter base is a good thing, this is what you want. You want someone who is willing to hear out other groups of people and try to meet them in the middle. He isn't winning The Bronx and he isn't winning the libertarian party either, it be foolish to think so and it would also be foolish to think he needs The Bronx and Libertarians in order to win this upcoming election. He doesn't need either of them, he still went. More bad could have come from both of those appearances than good yet he stayed the course and did not back out.

Biden is not as popular as your wishful thinking, I've given Democrats tons of props for 2020 on getting Trump out of office. It was masterful, they painted him as everything negative you could possibly think of. Mainstream media, big entertainment figures, social media companies and nearly every Democrat who had a platform used it to go against Trump. Trump looked riled up towards the end of his presidency. He looked beat and frustrated, stressed..... He wasn't funny or quick, looked tired and defeated.

People voted Biden because he wasn't Trump, 4 years later and I find it hard for people to genuinely think this man had a good presidency. He build his foundation on being the opposite of Trump but it backfired greatly and hurt the country more than it helped. Tons of people and celebrities who endorsed Biden no longer do so. He's managed to piss everyone off except his most loyal and blind followers.

The worst part for Biden thou, the comparison between Trump and Biden back to back. Trump also strangely seems more energetic despite being older, he has the same energy he had in 2016, back to winning crowds over and being funny. Biden looks bad, Trump aside... He looks bad, he's too old.... He has so many bad moments. Trump is also too old in my opinion. I'm ready to move on from older presidents and this radical left vs radical right. Is hurting us more than its helping.

With that said, Trump has a huge following and honestly I think Trump has gained more voters while Biden has lost more.

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Ross created a website for people to voluntarily transact in goods, free of the threat of violence. A victimless crime, and he was sent to prison for the rest of his life.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump will say or do anything for support for a ton of money. The sad part is that nothing he says is from good will, a good heart, or a sense of right and wrong. He always has an agenda that serves himself, and will pardon criminals, rally on stage with criminals, bribe billionaires, and coddle corrupt dictators if it helps him achieve money and power, or get people to help him in his illegal or dangerous plots. The scary part is that Ivanka and her hubby are just like him, but do it in a quiet manner, behind the shadows. They will be back, and fully ready to assume positions again with daddy if he wins. They will use that power to invest and make deals abroad in exchange for favors in return. Mark my words, the family is corrupt to the core, and the apple of daddy's eye is as evil, corrupt, and rotten as he is.

FranchiseBlade and astros123 like this.
  18. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Hey I had 4 years to pardon this guy or commute his sentence, but I didn't. Now if you give me your vote I will pardon him. -DJT. Damn you ****ers are gullible.

astros123 likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Easy.

1. Do people want a President who will stand up to America's adversaries or do they want a candidate that says Putin can do whatever the hell he wants? Most Americans want a president who will stand up for America.

2. Do people want a president who will hold those that attack our democracy, law enforcement and invaded our Capitol building accountable, or do they want a President who won't hold them accountable and even honors them?

3. Do people want a president who will appoint judges that will protect our Healthcare rights, or do they want a President who has already appointed judges that caused Americans to have their rights stripped from them, like Trump did?

3 easy questions about what our future will look like.

astros123 and deb4rockets like this.