1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Graphic: Death shown] I found a genuine reason for armed protests.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by fchowd0311, May 26, 2020.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

But I heard Floyd had drugs in his system!!!!!

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This guy knows.

Mr.Scarface likes this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I noticed is they didn't use the knee on the head technique even though he was in the perfect position to. I wonder if that is one of the changes following George Floyd that LE are told not to use that anymore.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

8. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Angelo Quinto: Man dies after police kneel on his neck for nearly 5 minutes, family says in wrongful death claim (msn.com)

9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A reminder of what happened here in Minneapolis 4 years ago today.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I'm doing research -- which part of the statements below are untrue?

George Floyd was a violent criminal and drug addict who was passing counterfeit money. Right before resisting arrest, he ate all of his fentanyl and meth and overdosed on all that. Floyd also had an enlarged heart, hypertension, diabetes and was Covid positive. He died at the hospital of a heart attack and was not killed by Officer Chauvin. There was ZERO injury/bruising to Floyd’s neck, trachea or hyoid bone. Floyd had a measurable PO2 of 98% at the hospital— he was alive at the hospital.

In an armed robbery, George Floyd held a gun to the stomach of pregnant woman while threatening to kill her. During a previous traffic stop, George Floyd ate all his drugs and resisted arrest, requiring a visit to the emergency room for overdose.

Officer Chauvin was railroaded in an absolutely disgusting political circus trial.