1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

2. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

She sure looks like a God damn white supremacist MAGA to me, notice her skin color!
    You leftist clowns are crying so much now that black and brown are leaving the plantation in droves. Lol

tinman and Salvy like this.
  3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Yeah, but not in a way that's planned from the very beginning. It's just his nature—he boasts (lies) about everything from crowd sizes to letters from dictators. This behavior is driven by his needs, a mental condition, that just happens to be attractive to MAGA and now regular Joe/Jane Republicans. He knows exactly how to manipulate and keep them loyal to him. It's been incredible to witness this over the last 7-8 years. I never thought people could be so easily manipulated—while I academically understood how figures like Hitler gained support, I never truly grasped it until these past few years. It's both amazing and extremely sad to see.

Ps. His latest boast about being the only one who can release the WSJ journalist in a Russian jail without any cost was shut down by Russia today. They responded that, of course, there would need to be negotiations, prisoner exchanges, etc.

4. astros123

astros123 Member

These folks tried hanging the vice president bcz their cult leader told them the election was stolen after losing 72 court cases lol. Some of you think too highly of "Americans."

You're "surprised" that the people in the video are brainwashed? I mean look at them. White trash and brainwashed minorities thinking their part of some greater cause

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Liberals are going around saying Republicans are dumb and dishonest when in fact liberals fell for the following and dishonestly promoted the following lies.

1) Trump colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election. Democrats in the deep state and media lied their faces off for YEARS on this doozy.
    2) George Floyd died from a (well accepted and textbook trained) neck hold. He actually died from a drug overdose. He swallowed 8 drugs upon arrest.
    3) COVID came from a bat at a Chinese market. Covid came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which was funded by the US.
    4) There was no voter fraud in the 2020 election. Thousand+ affidavits testifying of fraud, video evidence, statistical impossibilities, lies about water mains breaking, coordinated efforts to stop vote counting in urban areas in swing state major cities. Fraud charges against Wisconsin election director...
    5) Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. Outright and brazen lies by 50+ ex intel agency leaders. Credibility shot.

Liberals are the party of dishonest liars and manipulation of society's most gullible. The media programming is strong and it will take more time to break them. As their intelligence grows, they'll see more and more.

GOOD DAY

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

8. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

How do you debate with people like this when they don't debate in good faith? They don't debate with statistics, they don't debate with known facts, they just go by their feelings. The sad thing is they don't really care anymore, in fact, they're now proud of their ignorance. Case in point.

Xopher and astros123 like this.
  9. astros123

astros123 Member

You don't debate with people in a cult. It's pointless. They claimed 35k people showed up to trumps rally and when photos show that less 5k showed up they pivot to attacking you lol.

Dumbest of the dumbest people @StroudAndYorDaddy

Xopher likes this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

First I want to stress that I don’t believe all people who support Trump are brainwashed or living in an alternate reality. There are many who are supporting them because they are concerned about issues like immigration and inflation. There are also many who reflexively support the Republican candidate and or just oppose the Democratic ones. I think we see a lot of those here.

What I’ve seen though of a friend who did go down the rabbit hole and wouldn’t surprise me if he was at Jan. 6th was that he became very angry over some issues with job and family. He got divorced and in his own words his wife had turned his kids into “hateful Leftists”. As such he started consuming a lot of Rightwing social media.

Obviously everyone’s experience isn’t going to be the same but from what I’ve read and even others here have related about family members is that many people have ended up going down such rabbit holes are from a family or work dispute along with some other set back. If they were already looking at things through a political lense they start blaming their grievances on broader political movements. Then the message of someone who says he is “fighting for you” and “doesn’t hold back” becomes very appealing. That he is crass and offends the sensibilities of others just makes him more appealing.

Xopher likes this.
  11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with that, but the ones who believe and spread his toxic lies are definitely living in an alternate reality. I'd say that about a few on here who retweet the absurd lies so easily fact checked. I don't believe for a second that the power hungry MAGA politicians and Trump are speaking from honesty. They know for a fact that the lies they are spreading are false. It's malicious intent to deceive, and to deflect from the truth in their quest for power.

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

“Debate” isn’t really something I expect with many here and I have little illusion of changing a lot of minds here. This is about seeing what the other side is thinking, figuring out how to respond to it to sharpen my own thought process and to respond in ither contexts

Xopher and B-Bob like this.
  13. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I noticed you can’t dispute a single fact that I posted. Telling… remember, just because you don’t like to hear it does not mean it’s false. Everything I posted is true.

14. Salvy

Salvy Member

The difference between Maga and Liberals....

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’ve never heard of these 2 rappers, but I’m not surprised

Trump only interacts with dumbass rappers and grifting coonservatives

his opinion of the black community is that they’ll resonate with him because he’s been charged with crimes and has some shoes on sale…because if we all know one thing, it’s that black people know about crime and love them some sneakers…

go into any conservative comments section or thread and you’ll see what they really think about black people…it’s a burning hatred and all encompassing obsession

I could never tap dance and coon it up with people who hate my very existence

#4835 Reeko, May 24, 2024
    Last edited: May 24, 2024
  16. Buck Turgidson

Sorry dude, it's 11:07

17. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

LOL jorge. you kept claiming there were 30,000 at his rally and then as "proof" posted a video that showed maybe 1/10th that amount. you were wrong...just admit it.

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

What’s the point. I responded with 3 posts yesterday about will of the people and ballot box. Crickets

I have told you before how pitiful I think H Clinton and Biden are. I do think Trump is to some degree worse. You are incapable of that though. You don’t post in good faith. Never pointing out when a conservative does anything wrong. You either ghost or you twist it in a way that is subjective.

There is no point in responding because of that. You simply are not capable of being fair. As I said before if Obama had done the identical things Trump has done. Along with a majority black population rushing the capitol injuring police. You know damn well this would not be your reaction these last few years.

While I would have easily EASILY pointed out how wrong it was. It’s despicable to do what Trump did and his most ardent followers. But nope you can’t say that. Your on a team that no matter the lines crossed or when things are illegal or wrong no matter.

Whatever % of the US population and world’s population that has this thinking ingrained is what is wrong. It’s the reason politicians are not held accountable. Why the ultra rich can hide money in tax havens and buy off the politicians.

19. astros123

astros123 Member

That's on the 11pm news. If you look in the pic you see secret service agents around stage....

20. Salvy

Salvy Member

Max 3 people there....