1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Things That Annoy You

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kevooooo, Jun 9, 2023.

1. SuraGotMadHops

And it starts earlier and earlier in the child's life. Graduations are one thing, but the bashes I see put together for 4 and 5 year old birthday parties are getting way out of hand. Like you said, it's not even for the kids, it's so the parents can flex and brag about how grand and expensive they can make their parties in front of their friends. Comparative lifestyle bs. I know a couple that took their 5 year old on a trip to NYC for their birthday, kid won't even remember the details of that trip, but the parents' instagram photos from it will last forever.

Manny Ramirez and ima_drummer2k like this.
  2. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I can so relate to this, my niece threw a huge bash for their 1-year-old that was so over the top, the parents got lots of photos for the gram and that baby will never remember any of it

ima_drummer2k and SuraGotMadHops like this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

****ers are trying to charge me $12 for a half pint of queso

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Oh yeah, yesterday bro was confused about what to do checking out at the store. Like, transaction was over, and he didn't know what to do. Checkout lady gave him his bag from the counter.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

People who immediately stand in the isle as soon as the plane comes to a stop and the seatbelt sign goes off. The first person to stand up doesn't get to get off the plane any sooner. Just chill in your seat until the people in front of you grab their carry-ons and leave.

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I take random screenshots and then create my own animation in PowerPoint with thought & speech balloons. Distribute to the few who might appreciate it.

I hate it when someone gets on the elevator in front of me and punches their number and then stands in front of the buttons...uh, either ask me what floor I need or get outta the way.

deb4rockets and ROCKSS like this.
  7. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I always get a kick out of this, like, that's not gonna get you off faster ya bozo. I also like the guy who is behind me but thinks he can go before me.......I dont think so pal

deb4rockets likes this.
  8. droxford

droxford Member

Is there any Audi driver who is NOT a complete douchebag?

I swear, it's gotta be a qualification when you buy an Audi... like, maybe they screen you and do a background check and, if you're not a level-10 douchebag, they won't sell you an Audi.

Manny Ramirez, ROCKSS and Xerobull like this.
  9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Not necessarily annoying, because it allows me to skip the line, but people who wait in line at the gas station for the pump on their gas tank side.

I'll go to Costco for gas and there will be lines 3 deep with empty pumps in plain sight.

[​IMG]

#609 Rashmon, May 28, 2024
    Last edited: May 28, 2024
  10. Xerobull

Yeah, I just back into those spots. What's wrong with people? Once I do it, I see other people doing it like reversing is some new technology.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Or the people who pile on the elevator before everyone gets off.

12. Xerobull

• Paying extra for pickled jalapenos. I can get half a gallon of them for $4 at Sam's.

• Sorting a web store search by price but the prices on each page being jumbled instead of in ascending or descending order. So you get the lowest (or highest) top 50 or whatever, but they aren't in order.

• 'Sponsored' results in a web store search that don't match my search terms exactly.

ROCKSS and boomboom like this.
  13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Kimberley A Martin on Get Up on ESPN - she is the worst sports commentator/reporter I have ever seen. I can’t even describe how terrible she is.

14. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Oh and while I am thinking about it - getting a sandwich and after telling them you want NO lettuce, tomato, and onion -they put it on there anyway. You can remove the tomato and onion easily but you can forget about the lettuce…it’s embedded and you won’t get it all out and it just ruins the sandwich.

15. Buck Turgidson

Pickles is what ruins things for me. You say "no pickles", then there's pickles, you can take the pickles off but the pickle stank still remains.

Kevooooo, ROCKSS and Manny Ramirez like this.
  16. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Technical people, communications, managers, anybody...

when your app/service is not in the Cloud...and lives on your network on-site, it is "on premises".

NOT ON PREMISE

17. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I swear McDonalds puts them on there just to f with people. I recently got two with no onions no pickles. They put one pickle on each. Perfectly centered. Like “I’m gonna get him on the second bite.”

ROCKSS and Buck Turgidson like this.
  18. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I’ve only been a member 3-4 months, but I just learned this a couple weeks ago they are made to be long enough for either side. My Costco doesn’t have the sign I've seen others post online.

Unrelated
    Have I said how much I despise people who don’t use blinkers?

boomboom and Xerobull like this.
  19. Xerobull

People who vote for convicted felons.

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

True story.

When I was in the Navy years ago I went to a McDonalds with a co-worker for lunch one day and she ordered a Big Mac with no meat. She was a vegetarian. They charged her the same price for basically a sprinkle of salad on buns with some sauce. LMAO. Can you imagine paying the same price for a bit of bread and lettuce?

ROCKSS, Buck Turgidson and Kevooooo like this.