1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Hush Money Trial

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This dip$hit supporter desperation is palpable. Yet enjoyable.

deb4rockets likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Delusion and cult mentality is real. I finally just put that crackpot on ignore. If I wanted to hear that kind of ridiculous garbage I'd just watch right wing media, go to Trump rallies, or join Truth Social.

Rashmon and dobro1229 like this.
  3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Joined October 2023…. Anyone want to guess what username this guy used to be?

mdrowe00 and Rashmon like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Cracks me up when some past poster changes his account name and trolls here.

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sounds just like bigtexx to me. He has the same delusional altered reality of Trump.

dobro1229 likes this.
  6. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

That's an interesting perspective, thank you for sharing it. I struggle to think how someone who is black can even consider voting for Biden, after his disastrous results. Just look at what he's doing to the black community:
    • Staggering inflation, causing rent, food, and everyday necessities to skyrocket in price. This disproportionately hurts Black America.
    • Illegals pouring across the wide open border and being housed in black communities and taking black jobs.
    • Tax rates on the rise under Biden; if you pay a 30% effective tax rate, then you are 30% a slave to the government. Those opposed to slavery should be strongly in favor of lower taxes.
    • Crime in black and urban areas is out of control, as is homelessness -- disproportionate impact on Black Community.
    • Biden's weak leadership on foreign policy caused the Russia and Palestinian military actions. This endangers black parents who see the chances of their children being sent to war go up.
    • Many black Americans' dream of homeownership has to be put on hold because of Biden's fiscal recklessness... which is causing the Fed to have to keep interest rates high.
    • Green energy fantasies only increase the cost of your electric and water bill -- disproportionate impact on black families.
    All of these reasons are why Trump is soaring in polling of black Americans.

7. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Absolute hogwash. Neither major party candidate will be the end of democracy.
    What?
    Absolutely, both were destructive to the black community in America, but also to all poor people in America. Social programs are a trap. Give a man a fish, etc.
    Sadly, no. Black people will overwhelmingly support Democrats in the next election. That is the single most loyal voting bloc in America (unless you get really granular, like humanities professor).

8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I was only repeating what I heard several times now. I suspect that this gem is on heavy repeat in the conservative echo chamber.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What Is a Cult? The word cult is defined as a system or group of people who practice excessive devotion to a figure, object, or belief system, typically following a charismatic leader. The term is commonly connected with highly unorthodox religious sects that take part in sinister practices and demonstrations.

What Is a Cult? 10 Warning Signs
    1. Absolute authoritarianism without accountability
    2. Zero tolerance for criticism or questions
    3. Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget
    4. Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions
    5. A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave
    6. Abuse of members
    7. Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group
    8. Followers feeling they are never able to be “good enough”
    9. A belief that the leader is right at all times
    10. A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or giving validation

Rocket River

Rashmon, Reeko, deb4rockets and 6 others like this.
  10. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

There is no greater force today looking to avoid accountability than the American liberal. They want the deep state network of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats to run the country. Republicans want democracy -- and restoring power to the people through the ballot box. Democrats want to let bureaucrats rule over the people. That's authoritarianism.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

The GOPers just project, they have lost the country with their lack of ideals - and ideas - all the want to do is make cultural wars a thing over **** that doesn't matter so they can continue to rape and pillage this country for their own greed.

Step 1 - to fixing this country - REMOVE all monetary lobbying.....
    Step 2 - Legislate out Citizen's united
    Step 3 - Insider trading is illegal for everyone including congress

basically remove the grift from government and get back to governing.

DD

Xopher likes this.
  12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You should want the popular vote instituted then. Considering republicans have won one single election in the last 30+ years. There are WAY more voters that vote against the Repubs. When you include how often repubs gerrymander than the Dems as well. womp womp!!

Xopher likes this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The reality is simply.
    Being a Good Neighbor, citizen, person or human . . . is not the priority for them at all

Rocket River

Andre0087, Reeko, ROCKSS and 2 others like this.
  14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

[​IMG]

Yah since 1987 one election won! But managed to stuff the supreme court with conservative justices while being more gerrymandered by far. Will of the people. The ballot boxxxxxxx!!!!!!

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

One last thing. It's cute how many times the Dems win the popular vote in congress but have had less seats. At the least if that doesnt happen the ratio is always out of wack in regards to seats to votes. Will of the people!!! ballot box!!!!!!!

16. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

That's just what Soros, the Deep State, the Washington Establishment, the lamestream media, Hollyweird, and the demons want you to believe! You would know this if you weren't a freedom hating, leftist libtard.

GOOD DAY

Rashmon likes this.
  17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I wonder how many people had this mindset leading to the end of democracy in Italy, Germany, Venezuela, Russia, Turkey, Hungary, and other countries.

I would theorize that most of these people did not want an end to democracy and didn't see it coming until it was too late. They all experienced significant crises (economic, political, and/or social), and charismatic leaders exploited these conditions by making enticing promises. Public support grew out of a desire for relief or stability. Then, the erosion of democratic norms began through the systematic dismantling of checks and balances, control of the media, and suppression of opposition. Before anyone realized it, democracy was gone. The signs were all there, but people had the mindset that it couldn't happen. Rinse and repeat.

18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

maga and the gop treat trump like a king in waiting, and they are to scared of him to stand up to him and he will do whatever he wants if and when he gets in power, they know if they go against him they will be labeled a rino.......he has already mentioned a third term, who knows if he is serious or not but I wont be shocked if he gets in and starts changing laws to benefit him and the gop for years to come. he has scotus to back him and we have seen that 3 of them have no backbone and are maga disguised in black robes. Hell, I would bet the majority of maga would want him to be king, there life sucks and they think trump is for the little man, when in reality he doesn't have any inclination to help out the average joe six pack. maga lives in their own reality and if were not careful that reality can come to life.

Xopher, Andre0087 and deb4rockets like this.
  19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

One has already tried to end Democracy in our nation, and shows no signs that he wouldn't do it again. He's already said he'd be a dictator on day one.

Andre0087 and deb4rockets like this.
  20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I posted this in another thread earlier but is very relevant here.

FranchiseBlade likes this.