1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's what makes them dangerous. They are flat out liars! They spew lies with the purpose of inciting radicals loaded to the hilt, and brainwashed beyond belief to do the unthinkable if it gives them power. It's like what led up to the violent insurrection on Jan 6th all over again.

2. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I think they are actually stupid and believe that this was some special authorization to be armed (as FBI agents, as though that is unusual) when serving a search warrant. Anyone that has any experience in law enforcement knows that you serve a search warrant armed. High risk warrants (where armed opposition is deemed a reasonable possibility) from my local agencies are served with SWAT teams, armored vehicles, assault rifles, and flashbangs. Remember that MTG thought California wildfires were caused by Jewish space lasers. She isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It's Fox News, so I advise you to take it with a huge grain of salt. Perhaps double check with your special sauces. ALSO - I know it's a bit hard to believe, but Biden is old and not all there, so it's not so unusual that he would order his own assassination.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...uthorizing-deadly-force-trump-mar-a-lago-raid

On Wednesday, a person familiar with Special Counsel Robert Hur's investigation into Biden's handling of classified documents after his departure as vice president during the Obama administration, confirmed that the standard DOJ policy statement regarding the use of deadly force was also included in the operations order for the searches at Biden’s residences in Delaware.

rocketsjudoka and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

If Trump and MTG are so stupid, and know so little about FBI procedures, then they should not be spewing this stuff to millions of people through social media. That's what makes them dangerous.They are either flat out liars, who are intentionally trying to stir up hate and mistrust of Biden and the FBI, very stupid, or both. My guess is both. Stupid and liars.

If ignorance of FBI procedures is the excuse, then they should both be retracting their messaging and issuing a statement saying they were wrong. Otherwise, I'd call it malicious intent to stir up hate.

Honestly, I've never seen either apologize for spreading false truths about anything. They didn't even apologize to the American people for stirring up the big lie and insurrection. It started by blaming Democrats and Biden for cheating. Then it escalated against the VP. Then after the insurrection they blamed Antifa, Pelosi the Secret Service, FBI, the police, and everyone but themselves and their hate group domestic terrorists for the violence and harm that day. Now they call them Patriots, play their anthem, and promise them pardons.

These are the most dangerous types of people. They will lie, cheat, steal, and stir up hate and violence for power. These are the types who will never accept defeat, and will use any means to stay in power, as dangerous and illegal as it may be. They embrace hate groups like the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys, and 3 Percenters with open arms. They don't denounce White Supremacy or LGBQT hate groups. They embrace far right extremists, QAnon. They have dangerous and idiotic mindsets fueled with vengeance and hate towards those not with them.

#5744 deb4rockets, May 23, 2024
    Last edited: May 23, 2024
    mdrowe00 likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. They were authorized for Biden's search.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

mikol13, ROCKSS and Amiga like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

This is how maga judge cannon is wasting time, playing four-corners stall with the delivery of justice and the rule of law...

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

feds really don't like it when Trump is allowed to speak

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Because, contrary to the narrative pushed by you and others, there was nothing at all out of the ordinary with authorization. It was 100% standard on the part of the DOJ.

The only parts out of the ordinary were Trump's reactions.

mdrowe00 and Xopher like this.
  10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I raise the BS flag my friend.

There is nothing out of the ordinary for Trump to lie about what is standard procedure.

Xopher likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

It isn't out of the ordinary for Trump's behavior. It is out of the ordinary for every other person and especially other ex-presidents

Xopher likes this.
  12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I agree 100%. I was messing with you because of how you worded that, but knew what you meant.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Meh. Didn't the Orange Guy's Lawyer says presidents should be able to assassinate their opponents.

Rocket River

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Should I feel bad that I wish he had been there and tried to resist like a true patriot?

Amiga, Andre0087 and JuanValdez like this.
  15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Some agents testifying at the MAL trial executed on that warrant. His tweets could invite crazy sympathizers to threaten, harass, or attack them or their families. Which could influence their testimony and taint the trial. Seems like a credible request to me.

Amiga and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I know this is surprising at this point, maga judge cannon rules in favor of trump...

btw, I especially love her concern over "professional courtesy"...

ROCKSS, B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. Rashmon

18. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

It is incredible to me how you are so ******* wrong all the time. Don’t you get even a little embarrassed when you get corrected like 30 times a day?

19. Buck Turgidson

Cut him some slack, he *is* quoting noted legal scholar Julie Kelly

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. Rashmon