1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Solving Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Jun 15, 2018.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Any hateful ideology is bad.

I guess to which extent one thinks there is actual danger from certain leaders is where opinions will diverge.

E.g., some people view DeSantis as some kind of satan. I view him as a solid conservative (who is somewhat uncharismatic and slightly socially awkward).

I think that often, those who signal virtue - and possibly even mean well - are more dangerous.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Sometimes, leaders need to make unpopular decisions.

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There's a lot of that going on right now. Look at how certain MAGA types are calling all Democrats evil and Satanic, while embracing certain hate groups as God Loving Patriots. I'm not even sure they mean well. Maybe they embrace the ideologies of many of those hate groups. I can honestly say I've never heard Biden stand up and show support for violence, and certainly haven't heard him encourage it, or call on hate groups to arm up and fight.

3. astros123

astros123 Member

MAGATs just lie non stop

ROCKSS likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Spins out a maga lie and even admits he can't prove his lie... and its already illegal for non-citizens to vote in federal elections.

astros123 likes this.
  5. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

6. NewRoxFan

You can see where the maga republican party is getting their ideas on immigration from...

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Nobody claims every illegal is law abiding, but the truth is that a higher percentage of violent crimes are committed by American citizens. Most immigrants don't want to do anything to risk deportation, and just want a better life. Hand picking each and every immigrant crime doesn't change those facts. It's just like the guys who point out any rape victim of an immigrant perp, even though someone is sexually assaulted every 62 seconds in this country. They spurt out nonsense like immigrants are coming to rape your children, even though the cold hard truth is the majority of perpetrators of sexual assault of children are family members, a friend, or someone the child knows.

mdrowe00 and ROCKSS like this.
  8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Salvy likes this.
  9. Salvy

Salvy Member

Lmao, bruh... Not even illegal immigrants want to be around illegal immigrants.... Too dangerous to be in a shelter they say, then lunatic woke liberals are like.... " Illegal Immigration is our strength"

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. NewRoxFan

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

13. NewRoxFan

It is literally impossible for maga republicans to tell the truth on anything...

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Politicians like DeSantis have done a lot of virtue signaling. Many of his policies are vague, unenforceable and or lead to confusion but many of those on the Right celebrate them. His flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard was a pure virtue signaling stunt that cost the state 10 times more than if he had just sent them in a regular commercial flight.

#4454 rocketsjudoka, May 9, 2024
    Last edited: May 10, 2024
  15. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

As horrific as that is, believe it or not, there are lots of gang rapes in our country by Americans. I've read plenty of sick stories, but the gang rapes aren't specified in rape statistics. If you want to talk facts about child sexual abusers you might want to read some facts, instead of sharing posts that say stuff like those immigrants from third world countries don't share our values.

Child sexual abuse occurs at every socioeconomic level, across ethnic and cultural lines, within all religions and at all levels of education. That's a fact! Most sexual abuse offenders are acquainted with their victims; approximately 30% are relatives of the child, most often brothers, fathers, uncles, or cousins, and around 60% are other acquaintances, such as "friends" of the family, babysitters, or neighbors. There are nearly half a million registered sex offenders in the U.S. – 80,000 to 100,000 of them are missing.

There are more than 42 million survivors of sexual abuse in America. Approximately 20% of the victims of sexual abuse are under age eight. There is worse lasting emotional damage when a child’s sexual abuse started before the age of six, and lasted for several years. A typical pedophile will commit 117 sexual crimes in a lifetime. More than 90% of individuals with a developmental delay or disability will be sexually assaulted at least once in their lifetime.

https://www.cafyonline.org/get-help...ents-victims/perpetrators-child-sexual-abuse/

https://laurenskids.org/awareness/about-faqs/facts-and-stats/

There are far too many pedophiles in this world. If I had my way they would all have it chopped off, shoved down their throats, and left to rot in a 4x4 wooden box. They destroy children's lives. It's pure evil to harm an innocent child, and the fact that a typical pedophile will commit 117 crimes in a lifetime is enough for me to say what I did about what I'd like to see done to those sickos.

#4455 deb4rockets, May 9, 2024
    Last edited: May 9, 2024
    AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

All Germans are evil
    https://apnews.com/article/mallorca-german-tourists-gang-rape-901735ae1517ad5b9876d02813ce15c9

17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

18. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This has been brought up many times before but it is in the Consitution and it will take a Constitutional amendment. It also though has greatly benefitted states like Texas and Florida that are red and very gerrymandered because those states have large and growing immigrant populations.

20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Think of the millions of people tortured, starved and murdered by those Germans. You have to be sick in the head to participate in drowning thousands of babies in buckets after they are born, or leaving the mom and baby to slowly starve to death. Yeah, let's talk about those values they have that are better than others that don't have white skin, and practice a religion they don't like.