1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

2. adoo

adoo Member

who are you gonna believe,
    • The RNC, run by Trump's daughter-in-law or
    • the Wall Street Journal ?

what an easy choice!

3. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

The Democrats hopeless strategy is just to repeat ABORTION and JANUARY 6th over and over and over... They must take the American voting public for fools. Biden clearly does not deserve a second term -- too old, bad policies (spending, taxes, energy, immigration, crime), corrupt, awful leadership on the global stage.

RKREBORN likes this.
  4. astros123

astros123 Member

Trump announced a fake Foxconn project in 2019 that did nothing but scam locals. Years later biden is actually building a state of art Microsoft data center due to his subsidies which will hire thousands

It's just funny how MAGA dipshit pretend trump is some successful person when biden is the one who actually brought back manufacturing

5. adoo

adoo Member

it worked in 2020, leading to a comfortable Biden victory; in terms of popular votes, Joe's margin of victory was the BIGGEST ever

If it ain;t broke, don't fix it

what is hopeless is the Repugs repeating the same strategy, hoping that the outcome will be different

#6605 adoo, May 8, 2024
    Last edited: May 8, 2024
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

astros123 and rocketsjudoka like this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

Yet the majority of Americans think trump actually brought back jobs from overseas or accomplished doing infrastructure which is what bidenhas done. I've lost so much respect for Americans in the past 5 years. They're the dumbest most self entitled people in the entire world.

I'm so happy i moved out of usa. When you live in other nations you find out how much more engaged their population are with topics that matter.

Americans are braindead stupid

8. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Whoever votes Democrat is usually a fool....

basso likes this.
  9. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

We're glad you moved out too

10. astros123

astros123 Member

Anyone who isn't in the MAGA cult is a fool lol. The only dipshits that say that are people in a cult

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Whoever you are no one believes you.

@jiggyfly

14. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

He just leaves the armory behind and blasts one more innocent caravan on the way out the door. That is total Harkonen vibes there.

basso and AroundTheWorld like this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’ve asked this before but don’t recall seeing an answer.

Does anyone know what happened to @jiggyfly?

He used to post a lot and then suddenly disappeared around a year ago. I recall he said he was having some health issues.

astros123 likes this.
  17. astros123

astros123 Member

It's funny how the same dipshits upset at Afghan withdrawal cry about America's involvement in Ukraine. You're a loser and nothing more

18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I didn't complain about leaving.

Biden didn't need to drone strike a family loading water into their car .... like they were a bunch of pesky Fremen harvesting water for survival. There was no intel and it was done out of pure spite. Perhaps Biden should be charged with war crimes.

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Why don't you join your fellow magas and petition for a impeachment trial. About all y'all want to do nowadays...

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know where you stand on this issue so this isn't a rebuttal to your post but just a jumping off point for my own rant.

This is exactly why I'm very against the idea that Presidents have immunity. Whether Biden should or should not be charged with war crimes in that situation he shouldn't be free of scrutiny for such actions. We've heard from many here who keep on saying that if there isn't blanket presidential immunity that would mean that Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc.. could be investigated and prosecuted. IN other words you come after Trump "they" will come after you guy.

I say absolutely. If there is evidence that Obama was conducting drone strikes out of a personal benefit and contrary to US law then he should be investigated and prosecuted. This is whole point that "the President isn't a King". Being a President especially an ex-President should be no shield towards accountability towards the law. Of course those who have railed before about "Clinton Crimes" and "the Biden Crime Family" are simultaneously arguing that Presidents and ex Presidents should be unaccountable to the law.