1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lets Make SA Clutch City for the Finals

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by SirCharlesFan, Jun 12, 1999.

1. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Hey, I know Clutch built the Spurs site for April Fool's Day, and he talks about it in posts every once in a while, so why not bring it back one more time for the finals? I know some of the people here at Clutch City might not like this, but it would be cool. Maybe one farewell for Mario here at clutchcity.net or something. It's just a thought, but, I think it'd be neat-o-rific! [​IMG]

------------------
    My DREAM isn't over!

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I know this would upset many (j/k), but I would probably never come on this site again. I know many like the Spurs because they are right down the road, nice guys, Mario, and so on. But this is, and hopefully always will be a ROCKET site. Not a, "whoever makes it to the finals site".

Sorry, no offense, but bad idea.

------------------
    "I'm not going to change my ways just to please you, or appease you"-Dave Matthews, Seek Up

3. SpaceCity

SpaceCity Contributing Member

That would be the end-all be-all definition of "band-wagon hop like nutty".

The place to talk Spurs is at Dusty's.

I hope I am right to assume that Clutch would never stoop to such a level as to creat a Spurs forum in the Ultimate Rockets BBS.

Besides, Clutch would never live down the ridicule from Dusty and his minions.

We can't have that now, can we?

4. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Trust me. Not happening.

------------------
    Clutch

Offseason Headline
    "HOLY MOBLEY! Will's back!"
    www.clutchcity.net

5. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Hey guys, thanks for lowering my self-esteem a few points! Just kiddin' with ya. I just thought it would be kinda cute.

------------------
    President of the Get Sir Charles a Ring Club

6. scioffcooper

scioffcooper Member

If chuck retires, will you?