1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Impeachment of President Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Andre0087, Sep 12, 2023.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is that unusual to not want Russian assets who have been feeding information from Russian spies to help complete the Russian mission by publicly talking?

We should be celebrating our intelligence agency for stopping this guy.

Unless folks prefer Russia to America if it helps Republicans who are serving the Donald who also helps Russia.

ROCKSS, astros123 and Andre0087 like this.
  2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Lol. That’s the commission I would make on an average sale. They’ve got the b*stard now!

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. astros123

astros123 Member

Just last year you dipshit morons were claiming the fd form 1023 was legit and DOJ was trying everything they could to cover it up and he was the key to the corruption. Alexander is now admitting he made everything up and was fed info by Kremlin and now magically he's not credible?

Sincerely speaking how are you so effin dumb @Commodore. Seriously how in the world are you so brainwashed dumb? I don't even think @Salvy is as braindead as you.

I just don't get how are you so effin dumb? Like how?

4. astros123

astros123 Member

It has nothing to do with him publicly speaking but more to do with Russians killing him while he's on bond. He knows the identities of Russian spies who were feeding him info and the DOJ wants to ensure he gives them their info before they kill him.

@Commodore is the dumbest mfer on this board

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Or perhaps the russian spy is a flight risk?

ROCKSS, astros123 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. NewRoxFan

Another maga house impeachment witness going down in flames...

SamFisher and ROCKSS like this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

But according to @StupidMoniker the smart district attorney Tony Bobulinski would be central to bidens criminal proceedings?

You're telling me the guy who got exposed as a MAGA loving offical who lied to fbi agents actually isn't credible at all?!?! No way! It's just funny how everything I said last year is playing out exactly like I said.

@Os Trigonum still hasn't commented on his braindead conspiracies he spew everyday for a year. Dipshits

#547 astros123, Feb 23, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
  8. NewRoxFan

Surfguy likes this.
  9. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

10. astros123

astros123 Member

The head of the fbi is a trump appointee you dipshit.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The informant admitted to the FBI that he was getting his information about Biden from Russian spies. It was his own words. The Russians were feeding him a story and he was doing their bidding. It all comes from his own admission not anything planted by the FBI or anyone else.

FrontRunner and dobro1229 like this.
  12. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

BIden's corruption knows no limits. Going after journalists, trying to bankrupt and imprison his primary opponent, sending his son around the world to fill up his bag with corrupt payments in exchange for political favors, using federal agencies to attack opponents, rampant censorship... where does this end? How do some people still believe the guy? Unreal.

13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Shifting phantom goalposts – Trump Republicans seem to have difficulty knowing when to stop.

14. astros123

astros123 Member

Shocking....You're telling me @El_Conquistador @Commodore are disingenuous dipshits who will never agree with facts and debating with them in good faith is a waste of time?!?!

Shocking development. MAGA @El_Conquistador are the filth of society. Sooner you accept it the better

15. NewRoxFan

herridge was part of a CBS layoff. When I was part of a company layoff, I was required to provide all company equipment (laptop, display, docking station, keyboard, mouse, web cam) as they are company-owned. I also would not be surprised if the company wanted my notebooks, since the worked I performed (including notes) would also be considered company-product.

Not sure I see the outrage. Did other people involved in the layoff need to return their computers? Notebooks?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  16. edwardc

edwardc Member

17. NewRoxFan

Sheesh... gym jordan, seeing his lead witness totally debunked as a russian tool, is only left with "something seems strange" as a basis for impeachment...

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Jim Jones is jealous of the loyalty to the cult leader that MAGA people give Trump.

19. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

Why do y'all keep ignoring the people in this thread who counter your arguments just to post more tweets and non-sequiturs instead? Are you just actively not reading them? Probably would explain a lot if you weren't

20. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

where does this end?

How do some people still believe the guy?

Unbelievable, this rampant censorship of the witchhunt, with Biden weaponizing the open border, millions of gay and trans migrants invading our country with embryos, implanting people with them through complicit doctors, growing the minority population and surprising white people with brown and black babies. It’s just so awful, so very very awful.

FrontRunner and FranchiseBlade like this.