1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nikki Haley for President

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Feb 1, 2023.

1. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

If Trump dies or goes to jail in June, she'll have the most pledged delegates at the convention. The infighting would be crazy and she just might win because she has a bloc.

No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Can you imagine the internecine battle between the MAGA and MAGA-no-more? Both sides are well armed and will be standing their ground and looking for a second amendment solution.

What a time to be alive?

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Even if Trump goes to jail before June he still is likely to win the GOP nomination.

Rocket River likes this.
  4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

REPUBLICANS: What would it take for you to vote for Nikki Haley?

Rocket River

5. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

And how sad is that? He probably won't end up in jail because he seems to slime his way out of everything but anyone who votes for him is a clown. Same with people voting for Biden. We have to do better. Don't vote for these scumbags

6. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I'm independent but I'd happily vote for Haley over Trump or Biden

T_Man likes this.
  7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Will you? Interesting.
    Is it more a PROTEST VOTE or is it something with her?

Rocket River

8. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Being honest I'm not sure. I do like things about her but her comments about America not being racist currently did rub me the wrong way. There's still time to see how everything plays out so I'll allow that. Admittedly I detest Trump and Biden so much that it would probably be a protest vote at current juncture.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Why did she jump on the anti-IVF wagon? She’s so strange.

FrontRunner, Sajan and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I think Haley is done. She was always going to need something earth shattering for her to overtake Trump, but even if it ended up happening, I don't think she could gather those delegates at a brokered convention.

Sajan likes this.
  11. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I think if she could overtake Trump she'd have a chance. I know he's got his MAGA support but I think if he gets what he should and the Republicans can cast him aside she'd fair well. Nobody wants to vote for Biden either. When you are deciding between two crooks and asking yourself "who is worse" that's a huge issue. Need new blood

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

One was found to be a rapist, a fraud, mishandled with intent high-security papers, incited a violent insurrection at t6he US Capital, tried to overturn the election, and was impeached for withholding money from another country unless they came up with political dirt on his opponent.

The other is old.

Easy choice to me.

Rocket River likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

Narrator: "nikki haley will endorse trump immediately after she drops from the race."

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I mean we're going to just choose which scumbag is worse as the president of the United States? I choose neither. I'm not voting for people like Trump or Biden ever.

15. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

What scumbag thing did Biden do that was actually proven true?

FrontRunner likes this.
  16. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

He literally sniffs children on video, showering with his daughter at 11 is deeply disturbing and I 100% think he's corrupt. You can't say he wasn't a key player in all the Hunter Russia drama moving money around. It's common sense. Is Trump worse? Yes, but when the bar is low that's not saying much

17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I just read on new republic that Haley conceived her son via IVF. No idea if this is true (can't substantiate it anywhere else) but if it is she's a bigger piece of **** than I could have imagined.

18. NewRoxFan

Sniffing hair? And the hunter BS that is completely falling apart? Compare that with the rape decision. The fraud decision. The overturning the election results proven by phone calls were recorded. The insurrection we watched on TV. The mishandling of confidential papers he now claims he declassified. And notice I don't bring up things like his statements about his daughter or the Access Hollywood tape or his walking in on contestants dressing room in beauty pageants.

My gosh, why not just admit you are a trump supporter say you will vote for trump no matter what. This fake whataboutism and "both are corrupt" is simply your way to justify your trump vote.

FrontRunner and Sajan like this.
  19. NewRoxFan

haley's first child was conceived via artificial insemination. All three of pence's kids were conceived via IVF.

20. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

See this is the huge issue I have even entering a discussion with people like you. Just because I don't support Biden I'm labeled as a Trump supporter. It's childish and in bad faith. It doesn't matter how much I denounce Trump in your feeble mind if I don't agree with you then you put an erroneous label on me because it fits your narrative.

This is why independent voters will never listen to a shill like yourself. I'm disappointed I even bothered wasting my time. You can have the last word as I have no interest in carrying on a conversation with you