1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clock is ticking on Jalen from Ime and Stone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rvo384, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

No Im lauging at your faux outrage and invested racist culture trying to tell ME what is racist and not! See OVER HERE trailer trash can be Mexican, White, Salvadoran, Pakistani -- now if I would have said WHITE TRASH then yeah I can see it, but you not knowing the true meaning of racism took offense because you are trailer trash. You behave like trailer trash and you think like trailer trash. Its not overly surprising that a person who enjoys a homogenous existence to be confused with what is and what is not truly racist especially when your own comrades were the ones thinking a black man was being racist to their pride and joy. Stop being intentionally ignorant the schtick is pathetic.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Crazy how far a mom joke can go huh?

4. maypk

maypk Member

Welcome to defining racism with @Verbal Christ

NOT RACIST

"I think I'll blame your w**** wife. Her hairy, stinky self choosing you and procreating more troglodyte bigots into this world. Shame on her, but then you turks are kind of like the trailer trash of Europe so she probably didnt have many options. Does she know you cheat on her with Senguns **** down your throat?"

RACIST

"I think I'll blame your w**** wife. Her hairy, stinky self choosing you and procreating more troglodyte bigots into this world. Shame on her, but then you Blacks are kind of like the trailer trash of the USA so she probably didnt have many options. Does she know you cheat on her with Senguns **** down your throat?"

NOT RACIST

"you Turks are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Stick to racism and bigotry it suits you better."

RACIST

"you Blacks are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Stick to racism and bigotry it suits you better."

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

So what do you Turks prefer to be called - Whitey?

6. csc177

csc177 Member

“They” can be whoever you want it to be, it’s the narrative that was created prior to him being drafted. That narrative has been proven, 3 years later, to be completely false.

if you can’t see that, I don’t know what to tell you, but I sure won’t waste my time debating you either.

cml750 likes this.
  7. maypk

maypk Member

Jesus, you really are stupid. You do realize that racism encompasses much more than skin color, right?

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Türklers.

9. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Turggers?

10. OnNotice

OnNotice Member

LMAO **** is wild..

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Tell that to your buddies that showed up here and felt threatened by a black coach. The literal definition of the few ruining it for the all. Now when I run into a Turkey guy (since Turk is offensive) I'll know that the odds of them being closet racists are pretty high. Im suprised you people havent turned on Udoka yet, but its still early.

Stephen_A likes this.
  12. Old School74

Old School74 Member
    Supporting Member

I really dont like this version of you, man! I got it, you are angry but this is not about Turks, not about Sengun...we did not start a rumor about Jalen....Roosh is not Turkish....Will is not, neither Frank!

Your best attempt to drain this thread by provoking Turks is not gonna work...I for one saddened by what I am hearing about Jalen...

Also...I am a Turkish American...by definition I am a minority as you are. Just because you are black doesn't give you the right to discriminate others...I was expecting more from you after our last interaction...Be well!

13. OnNotice

OnNotice Member

The interaction between Roosh and Jalen

AroundTheWorld and cml750 like this.
  14. maypk

maypk Member

1) You really need to learn what racism means.
    2) I don't have buddies here.
    3) Just because there are some racist Turkish posters here does not make me or all Turks racist.
    4) Just because there are some racist Turkish posters here does not make you less of a racist.

15. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Jalen is a dumbass. Roosh is a bigger dumbass and the Turkeys who showed up here to slander Silas and accuse black people of being racist towards Sengun were neanderthals. I find it hard to take the appeal to emotion to heart from a white person in Europe espousing their battles with racism and accusing a black dude of reverse racism! Its almost too good to be true. Soon we will be delving into the "Great Replacement" and critical race theory.

How often have you dealt with racism personally? I guess the Anti Turk thing never got around to the "hood".

16. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

What a **** show this thread became. I guess it's somewhat appropriate since it's (or was) about Jalen

17. maypk

maypk Member

2 for 2 today. When in doubt, victimize yourself. LMAO.

18. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I just dont know what to do with all my bottled up anti white racism I think I'll just randomly choose Turkey to lash out against!

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

But how does everyone feel about vaccines?

20. cml750

cml750 Member

Might as well get an election debate going too since this is turning into the D&D now.:eek:;)