1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Putin's Useful Idiot At Work

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Dec 30, 2016.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've often wondered that same thing. It's scary to think how he could aid any enemy against the US if the price was right, and there is no real allegiance to our country. In a way, we are simply business transactions to him.

2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Show of hands. How many here would donate to a GoFundMe to buy Tucker a lovely beach house in Crimea?

Agent94 and ROCKSS like this.
  4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

While Carlson is busy showcasing how great Russia is to an audience of like-minded peers...

US disrupts Russian hacking campaign that infiltrated home, small business routers: DOJ - ABC News (go.com)

The Justice Department said the GRU used the infiltrated routers in the commission of a range of crimes that included "vast spearphishing" campaigns aimed at "targets of intelligence interest to the Russian government, such as U.S. and foreign governments and military, security, and corporate organizations."

Nook likes this.
  6. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

At this point it's worth considering that a significant portion of the GOP machine in the US is severely compromised.

and

Putin complains about lack of piercing questions from Tucker Carlson | Reuters

This was Fox News primary talent for years and millions of conservatives would listen to him every night.

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I will never understand why he went back to Russia, after Putin had already tried to murder him.

Putin is a ruthless killer.

MAGA folks who idolize him are terribly misguided.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

He stands for something that is more than himself. That's why he's labeled a hero—courageous and self-sacrificing. RIP.

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That sucks. He was courageous and a true hero.

AroundTheWorld and ROCKSS like this.
  11. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I cant say I am shocked, at least he didn't "fall" out of a window as most do.................and this is who trump and Carlson idolize? The man is a stone-cold killer and why anyone would get duped into his rhetoric hasn't been paying attention for the last hundred years.

By all account Navalny seemed like a genuine guy who wanted better for Russia........................I wish he had never gone back to Russia but let's be honest, Putin would have gotten to him anywhere

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

13. Agent94

Agent94 Member

It's hilarious that these guys keep accidentally repeating fascist propaganda. "He made the trains run on time" https://history.howstuffworks.com/h...solini-really-keep-trains-running-on-time.htm

I guess Tucker has never been in Grand Central Station with the poors. How about instead of cherry picking a subway station, pick a random grocery store in Moscow and compare it to one in NY city.
    [​IMG]

AroundTheWorld and ROCKSS like this.
  14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Most grocery stores in NYC suck. I can't compare to Russia though

arkoe likes this.
  15. Agent94

Agent94 Member

I just did a quick google and picked the first two grocery stores that came up in Moscow and NYC. The one in Moscow looked pretty western and is comparable to a NYC store. The funny thing is that Tucker did go to grocery store and used it as propaganda to b**** about inflation.

Even the National Review thinks Carlson is a joke.
    Tucker Carlson Discovers American Tourists Are Rich
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/02/tucker-carlson-discovers-american-tourists-are-rich/

FranchiseBlade and ROCKSS like this.
  16. ROCKSS

I cant say I am shocked at anything Carlson does or says. I do not think this will age well, for someone who supposedly said he hated trump he sure goes out of his way to do his bidding..................I wonder if Tuck hand delivered a love note to putin from his boss

No Worries likes this.
  17. ROCKSS

I`m sorry, but you have to be an idiot to move to Russia and think everything will be A OK, and oh the horror that they saw some gay folks in Russia and don't like the LGBTQ folks. Now their bank account is frozen.....................next thing you know they will be invited to the top floor of a high rise and "accidently" fall out.........................on a side note, I would join the go fund me to send T Carlson there.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Tucker Carlson is an idiot, sorry to say.

Nook, ROCKSS and dobro1229 like this.
  19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

And yet between his inherited fortune and the money he made from FAUX "News", there is no dacha we could buy for him that he would accept.