1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where do you draw the line - transgender

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by droxford, Feb 7, 2023.

?

We all draw the line some where. Where do you draw the line?

1. Society should refer to transgenders using their preferred pronouns

19 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Definitions ("man", "woman", "gender", & "sex") should be changed/eliminated due to transgenders

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  3. It should be permissible for transgenders to share restroom/locker room with their identified gender

14 vote(s)
    21.5%
  4. Transgenders should be able to participate in athletic & other competitions based on their identity

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  5. Transgenders should qualify for loans, grants, scholarships, & admissions based on their identity

8 vote(s)
    12.3%
  6. Gender-specific organizations should be required to accept transgendrs based on their gender idntity

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  7. Historical medical records & birth certificats should be changed to only show transgenders' indntity

4 vote(s)
    6.2%
  8. Transgenders <16 yrs should be able to hve sex-reassignmnt surgery/pubrty blockrs w/o parent consent

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  9. The U.S. government should provide finances for sex-reassigned surgeries and puberty-blocking drugs

4 vote(s)
    6.2%
  10. None of the above

44 vote(s)
    67.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

In the "logic" of the woke leftists on this forum, this is ok and whoever opposes it is "a transphobic bigot".

Salvy and tinman like this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol woke means pedo

Salvy likes this.
  4. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

A pregnant trans man isn't a seahorse dad, it is a mom that wishes she was a man.

Nook and tinman like this.
  5. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

It's not really the legit transgender people that bothers me. The science makes sense. It's these dudes with a full beard wearing a dress and make up that bothers me. Pick a team and stick to it.

And wtf is gender non-binary? It's seems to me a code for ugly.

tinman likes this.
  6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

#1566 AroundTheWorld, Jan 26, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
    tinman likes this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Whoopsie!

Turns out trying to restrict people's basic rights ends up in court, and many times it results in lawsuits that the taxpayers have to pay. So if you're in a GOP area trying to squash the rights of a small group, be aware that your taxes are going to end up going to the exact people you hate.

Don't elect idiots. Don't be an idiot. It saves time and money.

Andre0087 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

12. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Transgenders have deep psychological problems and need help. It saddens me that so many end up committing violent acts, and in this case, terrorism. We should never normalize transgenderism -- it is a sign of big trouble. We should work to provide mental treatment for these people so that they can take corrective action, get back on the right track, and a lead a productive, fulfilling life.

Salvy and tinman like this.
  13. tinman

Supporting Member

These are not the humans you send to mars to colonize and repopulate the human race

because they won’t repopulate
    @AroundTheWorld
    @Salvy

Salvy likes this.
  14. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

16. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

What do I do when two idiots are running against each other? In a county level hypothetical of course...

All of this bullshit IMO is a distraction from the real issues that plague the common folk. I don't care if two same sex people marry, adopt, vote, etc. Again in my opinion it's just a distraction for the plebs to not see the bigger picture. We're getting ****ed over by the 1% and we're too busy fighting each other to realize it.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  17. fchowd0311

We got 60hr a week wage workers paying rent who for the past several years had to renew their lease with drastic monthly rate hikes several years in a row who have memorized every trans swimmer in human history that attended a female swim meet but don't know the DOJ is investigating a software company that created a nationwide algorithm to price fix rent.

That's how sad the state of America is. That's the real story. Wealthy people making sure blue collar workers are pissed off at meaningless **** rather than the economic system ****ing them over.

Nook likes this.
  18. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

100% it's a 'fake' issue like abortion or the 'border crisis!'. Except the border thing will make companies a lot of money if/when any budget gets passed for it.

Glad you're seeing the 50k ft view.

Wasn't aware of this DOJ investigation so I read up on it: https://www.propublica.org/article/...n comes after,said may violate antitrust laws.

Pretty messed up tactics. Comp data has been around for a long time but this is totally different The way RealPage essentially muscled in and worked with big companies to price fix really needs to be prosecuted.

Andre0087 and fchowd0311 like this.
  19. fchowd0311

It's a litmus test for me to test a media source. If it's a social media account or news source that never touches on subjects like these then I know they are outrage grifters who don't cover real issues.

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member