1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Conversation Hogs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jan 16, 2024.

1. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Let them talk. Take a nap in the background. Go home well rested for the gym or bar later.

3. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

I know man, I am very familiar with this dynamic. The studies I have read focused on the power dynamic in organizations, as well as psychological factors such as projection, insecurity and low level depression. As a person who understands this phenomenon so thoroughly, I would advise you to consider the value of reflection and outreach to those that would suffer from this condition.

Xerobull likes this.
  4. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

lol why stare at his/her forehead?…staring at his/her chest or belly for 1-2 seconds could lead to a better result if you do embarrass (someone).

BamBam likes this.
  5. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

"higher up the food chain" - what do you mean. if the culprit is anyone not your boss - talk to your boss and get his feedback and support (unless he's the one - even then I would still talk to him - you got a job to do) - good luck

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I mean, if he actually comes back from that one, just take it up a notch and say you slept with his wife.*

* just make sure she doesn't have cancer

Manny Ramirez likes this.