1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 11/22/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 21, 2023.

1. tzou88

tzou88 Member

Last 3 losses were all winnable, but we came up short. We'll win more of those with more experience. But good win tonight to get back on track.

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I NEVER said that dummy. U must be confusing me with another Tfor3. There are a couple others out there with spaces between characters or various forms of all caps vs non caps.

My SN IS from Tmac draining 3s.

Keep hating on Jalen. I expect nothing less from you. You’re just another know it all hater.

roslolian likes this.
  3. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Good to see Jalen showing signs of life!

4. cazyapma

cazyapma Member

LOL

5. Germanturk

Germanturk Member

After thus game Jalen is the best Player in the World and Houston the best Team. If they Lose next game, that can Change

ramotadab likes this.
  6. cazyapma

cazyapma Member

I wish it would read: "My boy is back!" in my bio. No, I'm not crying... just the dust

roslolian likes this.
  7. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Member

You know during the game i hated Green constantly taking 3s but i kept saying i liked the aggressiveness he was showing.

I think he needs to show a bit better of a "feel" for his game and whats working.

None the less, confident Jalen is the Jalen we need. When hes confident and aggressive, hes attacking. When hes attacking good things happen, even if the side effect is a lot of missed 3s.

Patience, roslolian, Tankeio and 5 others like this.
  8. Salvy

Salvy Member

A couple of quick interesting observations

Jalen Green is really good....

roslolian, clos4life, Roomba and 2 others like this.
  9. Arnel

Arnel Member

Not with the type of shot he’s got unfortunately. Hard to shoot a fadeaway over an NBA defender with that Lonzo ball type looking shot and elbows sticking out and ball starting on your left side with elbows out. Good luck lol

By the way, heck of a game from Jalen. Stay aggressive.

HardenReturns, Tankeio and ramotadab like this.
  10. Arnel

Arnel Member

Duo??? Don’t let AroundTheWorld see that blasphemy… he will jump all over you for suggesting that it could be a duo instead of a Sengun and then role players around him pecking order! :D

11. VoR

VoR Member

Who this Jalen Green kid? Did we trade for him? Might be a decent SG. Is he old? He looks old. Glad we got him for cheap.

12. keeez

keeez Member

13. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I really enjoy how your profile picture is updated after every game

Salvy likes this.
  14. plegus

plegus Member

Pecking order, alpha, head honcho etc are more meaningful for media stuff and maybe for leadership aspect but when you have motion basketball and players are locked in I dont think those roles matter much. Not in my mind at least. Every player on the team needs to be better towards winning basketball period.

Arnel and roslolian like this.
  15. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

I really think people should give green a break
    1) bc he is going to be here no matter how much anyone whines
    2) I know everyone is tired of hearing this but he needs time to adjust. This is a diff adjustment though. The new system affects him more than anyone else. Actually it prob affects him as much as senguin but in the opposite direction. The old coach played more of a guard oriented one on one perimeter ball. The new coach is running offense more through sets and senguin. This leads to ball less in the hands of green. I hope he adjusts bc he can be a dynamic scorer

roslolian and Radricky like this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

Thanks lol... It all started with Silas abysmal record...So glad we finally have a winning record...

17. Entropy

Entropy Member

Good game from Green. Now he needs to do it consistently against non-bottom dwelling teams and not disappear against contenders.

Tankeio likes this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

19. conquistador#11

2 away games, 1 home. And if we barely made it with no Rockets basketball for 5 days, I don't know if we will exist after 9 days without it.

roslolian and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

How about this for a poster @MadMax ?